How do you feel about this new actor?

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

We didn't get much of his acting right now. But, what I can say is that he is not fitting for the type of character shown now. Him doing shayaris felt absolutely weird and unfitting. 

Honestly, apart from Adnan and Aditi, everyone else feels pale in comparison. They are able to emote so many expressions. Especially Adnan, his face completely changes is different scenes. Same goes for Aditi as well but, Adnan's face change is much more intense.

Edited by abca19510 - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiaforumacc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The new guy seems just too plasticky.. it seems his happy go lucky optimistic personality is too forced.. 

Deepukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just don’t understand where the story is going. My heart went out to Viaan omgggg poor guy. The way he cried today seeing the pic, man that guy really loves you both. I don’t even understand the point of this track. Did katha expect that ons thing wil never ever come out ? And both of them were in a relationship and al of a sudden katha took a 180degree turn what the hell is this. The new guy and katha scenes look so artificial and forced. This is so unnecessary. Would have loved to see kaviaan’s married life with Aarav. Omg that Aarav and viaaan bonding. Man. It hurts. Decided not to watch for a while. Period 

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think he’s hiding something

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepukrishna

I just don’t understand where the story is going. My heart went out to Viaan omgggg poor guy. The way he cried today seeing the pic, man that guy really loves you both. I don’t even understand the point of this track. Did katha expect that ons thing wil never ever come out ? And both of them were in a relationship and al of a sudden katha took a 180degree turn what the hell is this. The new guy and katha scenes look so artificial and forced. This is so unnecessary. Would have loved to see kaviaan’s married life with Aarav. Omg that Aarav and viaaan bonding. Man. It hurts. Decided not to watch for a while. Period 

The scenes between them seem artificial and forced because the show has set  a benchmark for us. Honestly, the chemistry between the Viaan and Katha is one of the best written ITV chemistries I have seen till now. There was an element of respect between them which was so missing in most of the other ITV chemistries. There are so many things between them which I can't comprehend right now as it will be too long. You need to imagine a lot of stuff to understand the relation of Raghav and Katha. 

And, obviously, who will think that ONS thing will come out ? It was almost impossible for it to come out. The way in which ONS was revealed, it was natural but, rushed. Viaan not deleting the very old message makes sense. Retrieval of the CCTV from hotel after deletion, makes sense. It is very much possible to recover very old delete data although, it might be a bit time taking process. 

And, about Katha taking full 180 degree turn, wait for the episodes. With each episode, for me, sympathy for both Katha and Viaan increases. Both are again compelled by their situations. 

This ONS reveal is indeed a big thing. They can explain their families even though, there is no genuine reason. But, will they keep on explaning each and every person?

But, I can say that actor is very mediocre in term of  acting, looks and expressions. 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Raghav with a daughter is ideally supposed to be a perfect fit for Katha having a son Aarav. 

I just want this silly thing to be over as this whole leap doesn’t make sense or digestible. 

Katha maante 🙏😂

Edited by Dabulls23 - 6 months ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Arre girl friend aap yahaan?smiley31 After krpkab no soap discussion..that story was lattu and this one has turned  super lattu..🙄  stopped watching..Anyway hope u r doing ok..

Good to c u here 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kinu17

Arre girl friend aap yahaan?smiley31 After krpkab no soap discussion..that story was lattu and this one has turned  super lattu..🙄  stopped watching..Anyway hope u r doing ok..

Good to c u here 

Always great to reconnect with u 💕smiley31

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Chilla hua anda. Misfit