taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Part 9

A Worrisome Update

Maan going through difficulties as now her father
is in hospital and money is needed
while at the same time Geet herself has not been well
and went to the doctor got herself checked up
and now confirmed that she is pregnant .
Sara again appears but this time she knows that Geet is pregnant
and offering her 5 lakhs to do the abortion
hopefully Sara does give Geet the money , Though I dislike
abortion but perhaps Geet has no other choice

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Poor geet...she is totally in mess...

Her father is ill...she needs money for his treatment...

& Now she's pregnant...

Sara entry...she knows everything... quite cunning..

She offered her 5lac...

Will geet agree??

Waiting for the next..

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter, geet's father have heart attack he is  now in hospital. Her mother asking her for money, she is also pregnant, obstacles doesn't comes alone, she need money, Sara giving her warning, now Sara also know about her pregnancy, this Sara will make geet's life living hell, now Sara offer 5Lack's to geet for abortion, pls don't let geet to abort her baby. When Maan  will come back dear.

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Commented on the blog dear 

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesomeee update baby smiley4 commented on blog smiley4

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Though I feel really bad for Geet for everything happening with her first Ranjeet and  now Sara behind her, I think she is being stupid by avoiding Maan maybe they could talk it out and think of some solution, Maan is not ready to commit to Geet is the biggest problem, Geet is right she can not be his mistress but with baby in picture I dont know what to say anymore, I hope she wont abort the baby for the money she need, I would like to know Ranjeet take on this baby, if he is aware and this Sara she might be teaming up with him but she would probably hide this from Ranjeet, Ranjeet alone is enough to scare away the mistress wonder why would he plant Sara in between, these girls have their won motive by marrying to Maan

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Geet not keeping too well and above that her father had an attack and her mother needs 2 lakks. Geet already sent all her savings to her mother still shot of money. She tries to contact her new boss but no luck. She finds out she is pregnant at the same time Sara comes there as she has been keeping an eye on her. She offers Geet 5 lakhs to abort. What will Geet do now.

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh no

Geet I’m so much trouble

First staying away from Maan. Missing him so much but helpless

then her dads surgery needing money

Her new job. Trying to fit in

Now sara tormenting her to abort the baby and she will pay for that

is she not happy that geet left the job then now this too

Sara thinking geet is definitely only after money she has no idea what crunch geet is now under 

Maan for sure will be very upset when he hears geet is aborting

she is surrounded by walls on all sides. What will she do. Poor girl

coderlady thumbnail

Geet has enough troubles on her hand with her father's health, arranging for the money for treatment, and the relationship with Maan. The pregnancy is now another complication for her. A big one. To add to her troubles, Sara knows. Now Sara is offering her a way out. Abort the baby and she gets enough money for her father's treatment. Geet is almost pushed into a corner and this deal is going to serve the purpose. Will she do it? Maan does not know about the baby yet but is bound to find out at some point. He will be angry with her. But then what choice does she have in front of her? Mann is off limits now. A relationship with him is not possible. Even if goes ahead and tells him and has the baby, the grandfather, Sara and the rest will not leave her alone. She and the child will be under threat.

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

every thing is becoming worst in geet's life.

geet need money for her father's treatment n upon that she is pregnent.

sara is behind geet she offer money to geet for abortion 

will geet abort baby 

if maan realy loves geet then why is ignorant about her parents he must be having every details regarding geet

thanks for pm n pw

smiley31