Episode 77 - Innocence proved

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Garv ne abhi bhi Titli ka fast nahi pura kiya, usko kuchh khana nahi khilaya, but Titli was stubborn that Garv hi mera upvaas todenge πŸ€£

Garv locks her in the room, so that she eats food, but she escapes the room just to prove her innocence, she goes to Garv's office as Hiral was there to steal the file in Garv's cabin because usko laalach di gai thi 5 lakh rupiyo ki...Kya bewakoof plan banaya tha πŸ€£

Titli's innocence was proved and Garv gets angry on Hiral. He was about to hit her but Titli stops him.

Titli kya aap sabko dumb lagti hai? Nahi use sab pata hai Garv ke gusse ke baare mein, isiliye woh Hiral ko bacha rahi thi, par jaise Hiral ko bachaya waise woh khud ko bacha nahi rahi. Yeh pehli baar nahi bachaya usne Hiral ko, usne tab bhi bachaya tha Hiral ko jab Garv ne Titli ko thappad nahi mara tha. Mein jaanti hu ki yeh cheez dangerous par bhi mein use pyaar karti hu  

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for the tag πŸ‘πŸΌ

she proved πŸ˜†

today its once again confirmed  Garv and Titli are made for each other,,, 

both are in illusions.. he thinks he is more giver in their relationship.πŸ˜†.. She believes she is  πŸ€£

download (3).jpeg

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Hi guys my username has been changed to TheGirlofRagas

The girl who loves Ragas, who loves Music

Please take this into consideration and find me with this username

Yes I will forever be a MusicalStorm β€οΈ 

Kosha

Niyashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Garv is such an asshole. He knows ki he has hit Titli and is wrong.

Titli fainted twice infront of him yet he didn't break her fast. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌand he claims to love her the most. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGirlofRagas

Kosha

I liked the old one 😭😭😭

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I liked the old one 😭😭😭

Even I liked the old one but kuchh naya karne jaa rahi thi πŸ₯Ί

Woh purana wala, Ar Rahman se inspired tha...Now people in IF recognize me as Musicalstorm, back when I joined IF, I came to know about AR Rahman's Musical Storm Playlist, I was listening to it again and again and kept the name musicalstorm here...

I love the name head over heels but I am studying Music as you know, After learning the Ragas I wanted that my username should have Raga name in it...I was thinking a lot about it, but today I finally changed...My display name (Koshasings) is inspired from Kaushiki Chakraborthy

I always wanted a musical name, but now I want a Hindustani Music name...I am trying this I might change it to the old one or to a new one...This is just an experiment...

MochaQueen thumbnail

Even I liked the old one but kuchh naya karne jaa rahi thi πŸ₯Ί

Woh purana wala, Ar Rahman se inspired tha...Now people in IF recognize me as Musicalstorm, back when I joined IF, I came to know about AR Rahman's Musical Storm Playlist, I was listening to it again and again and kept the name musicalstorm here...

I love the name head over heels but I am studying Music as you know, After learning the Ragas I wanted that my username should have Raga name in it...I was thinking a lot about it, but today I finally changed...My display name (Koshasings) is inspired from Kaushiki Chakraborthy

I always wanted a musical name, but now I want a Hindustani Music name...I am trying this I might change it to the old one or to a new one...This is just an experiment...

Musicalstorm sounded good, or maybe i was just use to it πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I love the display name though!

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kosha

Unique name my dear kosha πŸ€—

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Musicalstorm sounded good, or maybe i was just use to it πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I love the display name though!

Hinna even I feel the same.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

You will be used to the new one also smiley36

Yeah KoshaSings is better than TheGirlofRagas