Is Jay Bhanushali and Mahhi Vij Separated??

Gossips_002 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Its a rumours that Jay and Mahhi are Seperated. Mahhi unfollowed Jay Many Many Times On Instagram. Also Jay and Mahhi stopped post pics with each other.Some media reports suggested that Jay and Mahhi are not living together. Jay came Mahhi's house only to meet his daughter. 

And Recent Mahhi's post also put ghee on fire. She posted a pic with his long time Male BFF with very long & strange caption. She called her friend Ray of Sunshine, biggest supporter,You Completed Us,Not a single day goes without talking to you etc.

Some fans speculating that Mahhi found new love in her BFF after separation from Jay.

Anyways But Something happened in Jay and Mahhi is for sure.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 months ago

I'm not sure but it does look fishy. When Jay was doing BB last year, they were fine. Also, I read a recent article where Jay talked about Mahi on his show just with as much fondness as before. So, I got mixed feelings.

It's a bit sad when thick couples like them fall apart. Happened with Raquesh-Riddhi, Barkha-Indranil. So, God knows!

Even though I'm not a fan but being a viewer of couples like Apoorva-Shilpa, Jay-Mahi, Hussain-Tina etc, I hope they are happy in their relationships.

Gossips_002 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: piya2025

I'm not sure but it does look fishy. When Jay was doing BB last year, they were fine. Also, I read a recent article where Jay talked about Mahi on his show just with as much fondness as before. So, I got mixed feelings.

It's a bit sad when thick couples like them fall apart. Happened with Raquesh-Riddhi, Barkha-Indranil. So, God knows!

Even though I'm not a fan but being a viewer of couples like Apoorva-Shilpa, Jay-Mahi, Hussain-Tina etc, I hope they are happy in their relationships.

Yeah We hope they Happy in their relationships. Its all started happening after Bigg Boss. Before BB Mahie Regularly Post a their family pics together. But after that she stopped posting. She even unfollowed him lots of time on social media. 

Everybody knows Mahie has a anger issues. She is very angry person.