Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 16 Aug 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 9 months ago

.Romil is drunk and very abusive towards MaAn .Anuj slaps him hard . Anupama and Anuj scold him .Ankush tries to control Romil and tries to shield him as he was a child . All the others are stunned . Romil fumes with fury as Anuj lashes out at Romil for getting drunk and BarAnk for failing to control him. He orders the alcohol party over and sends the friends out . Orders them to hire cabs or busses to get back home . Romil lashes out at Anuj and he gets splashed on the face with cold water by Anuj.

Romil lashes out at Anuj for spoiling his party. Anuj informs this was dry state and also Romil was underage, consuming alcohol was crime .Romil lashes out when he learns Anupama had come to know about this party from Pakhi, he lashes out at Pakhi for revealing about him, when he has kept her secret safe. Pakhi Romil confrontation. Anuj calms the two .

At SH , Van is having emotional talks with Samar, Babuji joins him.Babuji gives long lecture on father n son relationship. Toshu gets emotional and offers to make coffee for everyone . Van then shares emotional feelings with Samar .

Soon they all share coffee and Dimpy watches them , gets frustrated that S family  was emotionally blackmailing Samar n instigating him against Dimpy . Dimpy tries to eaves drop Van Sam conversation .Van advises him on how to control expenses, how to behave with wife n not give in to unreasonable demands.  The foursome bond and share love and affection .They love those moments spent together n decide to meet frequently n share n sort out problems .

At KM, Anuj lashes out at Ankush for failing to control his son, he better control if Romil was to live at KM. Romil lashes out abuses at Anuj ordering him to let him go, he  never wanted to come here in the first place . Ankush  could have abandoned him just as his mom did. 

Ankush looks guilty and so does Barkha. Romil is highly frustrated .  . 
precap

Anupama is horrified to witness Adhik slapping her , Pakhi tries to coverup as husband wife disagreement . she tries to shield Adhik, Anupama trie to make her understand domestic violence .

Edited by Sutapasima - 9 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Why is it so bad if Romil has a party at home? Isn’t it better than having it at a random club! So the Tamashahs can barge into KH and start fighting like cats and dogs but a young teen can’t party! 

Puppy needs to stay in his limits and act Majboor as his Master won’t care since the party is in Crapadia House not Shah Shanty! If someone dared to party at Shah Mandir and consume alcohol/drugs then DeviMaa would be livid for making her Mandir impure and would beat the person like she did with drunk Doshu. 

I love how Romil speaks to that useless puppy he needs to know that he has no status and literally no one takes him seriously anymore. Even I would laugh at his face if I ever met him for being such a joker 🤡

This party is nothing compared to what poor Acche Pita is facing. Una should go to the Shanty to take care of Dukhi Pita and should scold Wild Winter and his wife for bothering their Pure Papa. I don’t know about Una but I can’t bear to see our poor Hero in stress what has he done to deserve this 😭 

Romil I’m sure you know I’m your well wisher so keep being a bad boy and annoy the hell out of those crazy people 👍🏼

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Why is it so bad if Romil has a party at home? Isn’t it better than having it at a random club! So the Tamashahs can barge into KH and start fighting like cats and dogs but a young teen can’t party! 

Puppy needs to stay in his limits and act Majboor as his Master won’t care since the party is in Crapadia House not Shah Shanty! If someone dared to party at Shah Mandir and consume alcohol/drugs then DeviMaa would be livid for making her Mandir impure and would beat the person like she did with drunk Doshu. 

I love how Romil speaks to that useless puppy he needs to know that he has no status and literally no one takes him seriously anymore. Even I would laugh at his face if I ever met him for being such a joker 🤡

This party is nothing compared to what poor Acche Pita is facing. Una should go to the Shanty to take care of Dukhi Pita and should scold Wild Winter and his wife for bothering their Pure Papa. I don’t know about Una but I can’t bear to see our poor Hero in stress what has he done to deserve this 😭 

Romil I’m sure you know I’m your well wisher so keep being a bad boy and annoy the hell out of those crazy people 👍🏼

And that's why I entirely skipped shah portion ......i don't want to have a stomach ache out of laughing 

loud🤣 ..i can't see the long face of cringe V with his cringe emotional reaction... I could scream .....Son of the 🤬Baa.....🤣🤣

Edited by lakshmikumr - 9 months ago
Musketeer_95 thumbnail

By God watching the updates of this show in the morning is the worst thing to do to yourself.🤢

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Actually they wanted to project about people not consuming alcohol before 21, and about noise pollution. And also maybe the fact that Alcohol sale is a lot more strict in Gujarat.

But they did it in a very pathetic way.

Also, this is probably why VaNuj had to choose Mumbai for their romance.

ImageImage

Sab kuch drunk aur illicit Mumbai me, even MaayAn and KavyAn used Mumbai 😆😆

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

Actually they wanted to project about people not consuming alcohol before 21, and about noise pollution. And also maybe the fact that Alcohol sale is a lot more strict in Gujarat.

But they did it in a very pathetic way.

Also, this is probably why VaNuj had to choose Mumbai for their romance.

ImageImage

Sab kuch drunk aur illicit Mumbai me, even MaayAn and KavyAn used Mumbai 😆😆

Bro, this noise pollution is for 2-3 hrs. What about earspliiting sound produced by didi n shahs on daily basis?? 😂🤣😃

Besides, anuj bhaiya has his bunglaow or he lives in some appartment where flats have common walls or in some slum area like shahs place. 

If a billionaire  living in a mansion has to think before playing loud music, then we are more than happy as middle class people. 

Ps: I m not in favour of noise pollution, jara bhi nahi.. Haan jara bhi nahi... 

Ekicch que plz

romil has just  come to ahmedabad , nor even has attended college then so many friends... Kahan se tapke. 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Ekicch que plz

romil has just  come to ahmedabad , nor even has attended college then so many friends... Kahan se tapke. 

He has so many friends all of a sudden. Meanwhile billionaire bhaiyya does not have a single friend in town and only goes to wife's ex-in laws for company. Seems fishy? Actually no, which friend would want to listen to Meri Anu jaap all day 🤣

In real life, if one spouse is isolated from all their social circle and only interacts with their spouse or the spouse's phemli, it's a cause of concern.....

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

So, puppy became a hound today? Oh well, Romil is not a Shameless Shah but still good to know that it's not "all bark and no bite"

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

If a billionaire  living in a mansion has to think before playing loud music, then we are more than happy as middle class people. 

Ps: I m not in favour of noise pollution, jara bhi nahi.. Haan jara bhi nahi... 

Meray Anooj can pay off anyone, he just "chooses" not to pay off Romil for "his own good". Like he "chose" not to pay off municipal officers for Samar's DA.

I am very interested in the brand of the sound equipment Romil uses. Noise Cancelling headphones which even Deviji can't penetrate, and colony bombarding woofers that can attract a police complaint. KM and SH have seen so many "parties" but could never use one.

doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks 😳 … I enjoyed Anuj and the SH scene today despite the drama ITV brings.