Jealous {#NeiVika OS}

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

It’s almost a week after Yuvika accepted his proposal but they haven’t talked more than hi/hello/bye since that fateful day and why? Because she has no time for him. On the first day of her being his girlfriend, he went to meet her but she was busy and guess with whom? DJ, out of all people in the world, it was him with whom she was laughing and joking about stuffs unknown to him. 

Day 1

“Neil come”, Yuvika called him as soon as she spotted him and he made a face before going away for two reasons, one and the foremost was he wanted to spend their first day as Boyfriend-Girlfriend with him and not any Mahajan especially DJ Mahajan, who tortured his Girlfriend enough for that stupid chairmanship. And second reason was obvious that he did not want to talk with any Mahajan, his bad luck.

“Tumhe pata hai Neil, DJ Bhaiya abhi mujhe bata rahe the unka first crush ka experience”, Yuvika said and both she and DJ laughed at that. And Neil was about to faint at this, it was hard enough for him to digest the fact that DJ ever had a crush and if that was not enough, he laughed, freaking laughed with Yuvika.

“Really?”, Neil asked with an awkward smile and an expression that he is telling you all this, he did not say it loud enough as he did not want to upset yuvika or DJ who was the reason of his girlfriend’s smile today, and as soon as this thought came into his mind something akin to jealousy also popped but he brushed the thought aside as soon as he felt that cause it’s not possible that he is jealous of Yuvika’s brother like cousin, no that’s wrong.

“Aur kya, chalo yuvika mai tumhe apna game room dikhata hoon”, DJ said and dragged yuvika with him who was so happy at the fact, as yesterday when she came back to her after meeting Neil, she was surprised to find DJ in her room, who apologised for all his wrongdoings and told her that he is here to make amends, they cleared their misunderstandings and now is spending this time to make up for the lost times due to their silly fights.

And Neil gaped at the scene as his girlfriend of one day did not even look at him properly, let alone talking to him, and that’s how their first day as Boyfriend-Girlfriend went, his girlfriend was with DJ like someone had glued them together and no he is still not jealous.

Day 2

It was worse than Day 1 as she spent that whole day with Karthik and did not spare a glance at him even when he was sitting just beside them, Kabhi toh man karta hai Yuvika tumhe dekhta hi jaau, tum itni pyaari kyun ho, these were the exact words he said to his girlfriend who laughed at this and pinched, what the hell, pinched his cheeks, what he is, a kid?, Neil, clenched his fist and went from there and ignored her calls the entire day, oh god only he knows how much he regrets that action of his now.

And that’s how Day 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 went, she had time to spent her days with Vidur, DadaBabu, Gargi, Subhadra and Buzzo, even Buzzo got special treatment from her, she can ask Buzzo how his day went but not him, and if this was not enough, she cuddled with him too. Yeah, it’s official that he is jealous with Buzzo, DJ, his dad and every person who got her time. And why won’t he be? She has time for everyone except him. 

“I am telling you god, it’s not fair”, He said looking at the ceiling of his room and then banged his face with the pillow, what, now he can’t hurt his beautiful face, his girlfriend is in love with his looks.

Edited by Moonks - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail

Here it is, read it on your own risk😳

RainOfDew thumbnail

Omg🤣I so loved it

Wah DJ Yuvi spending time and laughing😆

Lucky Buzo🤣Poor Neil😆

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

You know DJ and Yuvi scene is so cute that for a moment I forgot NeiVika 

So cute for them to be together 

And seriously loving this jealousy....

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

i liked the Dj Yuvika scene....loved the fic 🙂

Dj has a game room🤣

Lol atleast with Vidur or DB she would've spent an entire day talking about buisness and with Gargi....god knows what she did please write a seperate fic for that, but what did she do  with Shubbadra?🤣

Buzooo was the real deal🤣 made me almost howl with laughter but didn't cause everyone in my house are still sleeping and i don't want to make them angry🤣

Amazing fic 🙂

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 9 months ago
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neivika

Everything and then the last para comes!😆

Neil thought he was the one in her eyes, little does he knows that it's Buzzo who's her pehla pyaar🤣

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neel

You have woven such a heartwarming DJ-YUVIKA scene 👏 I really hope one day they will bond if not this much at least little bit on screen 😳

LMAO Neil K on screen life mein dukh dard peeda kam tha jo on OS too you are torturing him like this  Why on earth Yuvika is still so friendly with Kartik? I don't think KarVika will be friendly if they breakup they aren't that healthy couple & they do have too much feelings & intimacy between them to move on as friends 😆 

Keep writing ❤️ 🤗

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

. Hahahaha 😂😂😂😂 The last line has cracked me up 🤣. I can literally visualise Neil as if this scene is being played in front of me.

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awww... bechara Neil 😆

Arre next update me use bhi time dila do Yuvika ka ❤️

Sonia.himk thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

smiley27