Bizarre Rabel BrinDev FS

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 months ago

Bizarre Part 1

Thank you very much  my dearest friend ingenuity_phoenix for the beautiful cover page.

Luthra house...

Karan and Preeta were busy making arrangements for the engagement of their daughter Bela.All were very happy.But Bela's sister Kavya was not happy.

Kavya went near Bela and said:Bela...there is still time.Call of this engagement.break your relationship with Ranav.He does not suit you.He is not good Bela.We will find a better guy for you.You will be happier with him.

Bela became dull.

Bela:Kavya...I had asked you many times why you don't like me with Ranav.You always said that Ranav is not a good guy.You are not explaining clearly why you think that Ranav is not a good person.But all I can say is ...it's all a misunderstanding.Ranav is a very nice person.He loves me very much.I also love him.We will be happy with each other.Don't be upset Kavya.

Kavya became upset.

She thought:Bela can't understand anything.What will I do?But I will not let them get married.

Bela's and Ranav's engagement function...

Bela and Ranav exchanged rings.

Karan-Preeta:You both are made for each other.

Ranav's parents Shekhar-Yamini:We agree. 

Ranav and Bela smiled. 

They embraced each other happily.

Preeta and Karan were feeling emotional.

Preeta:I can't believe that our daughter has become so big.

Karan smiled:Me too Preeta.

Preeta:Bela was born on Janmashtami.So she is Lord Krishna's blessing.

Karan:Exactly.That's why you dressed her as little Krishna during Janmashtani celebrations.

Preeta remembered she and Karan spending time with little Bela when we was dressed as Lord Krishna on Janmashtami.

Karan and Preeta giggled.

Preeta:She was looking so cute.

Karan:Now also she is so cute.

They smiled.

Kavya became dull seeing Ranav and Bela happily chatting with each other.

A handsome man was standing near her.He is Kavya's lover Dev.

Dev:When will our turn come Kavya?

Kavya:After Bela get married.

Dev:Bela will get married to Ranav soon. 

Kavya thought:I will never let Bela marry Ranav.

Suddenly Karan said:Wait patiently guys. 

Preeta:We will conduct your wedding soon.

Dev's mother Vrushali:Yes...very soon.That will be the best function.

Dev and Kavya smiled.

Dev's aunty Nidhi said:I just can't wait for my Dev beta's wedding.

Uncle Manav:Me too.

Ranav held Bela's hand and started dancing.

Kaafira Toh Chal Diya, Is Safar Ke Sang,
Qafir Toh Chal Diye, Iss Safar Ke Sang,
Manzilein Na Dor Koi, Leke Apna Rang,

Rahoon Main Malang! Malang! Malang! Malang! (X3),
Main Malang Haye Re!

Main Bairaagi Saaji Hoon, Ye Bhatak’ta Mann,
Main Bairaagi Saaji Hu, Ye Bhatak’ta Mann,
Ab Kahan Le Jayega, Ye Awarapan,

Rahun Main Malang! Malang! Malang! Malang! (X3),
Main Malang Haaye Re!

Hai Naseebon Mein Safar Toh,
Main Kahin Bhi Kyun Rukoon, Oh! Oh!

Hai Naseebon Mein Safar Toh,
Main Kaheen Bhi Kyoon Rukun, Oh! Oh!
Chhod Ke Aaya Kinare, Beh Sakun Jitna Bahun,

Din Guzarte Hi Rahe Yuhin Bemausam,
Raaste Tham Jayein Par, Ruk Na Payein Hum,

Rahoon Mai Malang! Malang! Malang! Malang! (X3),
Main Malang Haye Re!

Rubaru Khud Se Huwa Hoon,
Mujhme Mujhko Tu Mila,

Ho! Rubaroo Khud Se Huwa Hoon,
Mujhmein Mujhko Tu Mila,
Baadlon Ke Is Jahan Mein,
Aasmaan Tujhme Mila,

Pighli Hai Ab Raat Bhi,
Hai Sehar Bhi Ye Nam,

Naa Khuda Main Toh Raha
Ban Gaya Tu Dharam,

Rahun Main Malang! Malang! Malang! Malang! (X3),
Main Malang Haaye Re!(Malang).

Ranav noticed that Bela was not smiling from the bottom of her heart.

Ranav:Bela...I feel that you are not happy enough.What happened?

Bela:You are right.I am not that happy.Because you didn't give me any compliment seeing my engagement look.

Ranav thought:Why girls are obsessed with compliments?

Ranav:I didn't say anything because I didn't get words to describe your beauty.

Bela blushed.

Still she pretended to be angry.

Ranav:Again you are angry?Still you are not willing to smile?Why did you stop smiling?Smile Bela.

Bela:I won't.

Suddenly Ranav started tickling her.She started laughing.He was also laughing.

Bela pushes Ranav to make him stop tickling.He lost his balance and he fell over her.They both fell down.He was on top of her.

They were lost in each other's eyes.

Karan-Preeta and Yamini - Shekhar were embarrassed to see it.

Shekhar:Control yourself Ranav.It's a public place.

Yamini:Have some shame Ranav.

Ranav and Bela got up from the floor.

Ranav:Stop it mom..dad...we lost our balance and fell down.That's it.You both are overreacting because of some stupid misunderstanding.

They all smiled. 

They all were having dinner together.Chicken bone pricked Dev's hand.

Dev:Oh!

Kavya noticed it.

Kavya:Dev...you are so foody that you are careless while eating food.

Kavya:Come with me.

Kavya grabbed his hand and took him near the wash basin.She washed his hand.Then she applied ointment on the wound.

Dev smiled:Now itself you are behaving like a wife.So I think I should also behave like a husband.

He pulled her closer romantically. 

She blushed.

Kavya:Dev...it's Bela's engagement.So many guests are there.So stop it.

She pushed him.

Dev:So unfair..

Kavya:Come and resume having your food.

Dev smiled.

Kavya met Ranav.

Ranav:Why did you call me Kavya?

Kavya:As usual I called you to back out from the wedding.

Ranav:As usual I am telling you that I cannot leave Bela.

Kavya got irritated.

Kavya:I really want to tell Bela about your dark secret.But I am not able to tell her that because she will get scared and I don't want her to get scared.

Ranav:Why are you alone adamant about breaking our relationship Kavya?

Kavya:Because only I know that you are a Rakshas.Accidentally I saw your demon form.But I saw you brutally killing people.

Ranav:I already told you that I am not a bad demon.I take my demon form only to protect people.I killed those people because they were trying to molest a girl.

Kavya:No.You are lying.You are bad.You are faking love to Bela..so that you can use her blood.

Ranav:Stop it Kavya.If that was my plan i could have already attacked bela and drunk her blood.I would not have waited to marry Bela.I want to marry Bela because i love her.The only mistake i am doing is hiding my identity from Bela.But i am hiding it because i don't want Bela to misunderstand me.

Kavya:Enough of your lies.Since you are not willing to leave Bela I know what I have to do.I will kill you.

Ranav laughed.

Ranav:How can an ordinary human being like you kill a big demon like me?

Kavya smirked:What if I am not an ordinary human being?

Suddenly Kavya changed into a serpent.She was half human and half serpent.

Kavya:I am a Naagin...Ichadari Naagin.

Ranav was shocked. 

Edited by jasminerahul - 8 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 😍

Awesome start 😄

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

What a plotline!

Why did you name it Bizarre? Whatever could be the reason, the start is brilliant.

I am surprised that you named Nia's character as Kavya. Shocking that Ranav is a demon and Kavya is a Naagin. Kavya is trying her best to prevent the marriage of her sister Bela with the demon but in vain. Dev and his family's introduction were nice. Ranav and Bela's dance was nice for Malang song. It actually suits them. I liked Bela's childhood scene with Preeran. Dev-Brinda's romance was nice. Wonder if Bela is a naagin.

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Sad that Kavya doesn’t want Bela to get settled with Ranav. MaybeKavya knows something Bela doesn’t. Bela Ranav hug was sweet. I knew u will showSwarna as Bela just like in Bekaboo ff. Bela wanting to get complimented and Ranavtickling her to make her laugh was cute. Them falling on each other was funny. Kavyacaring for Dev was nice. Hey I don’t like the elder Kavya chosen in Kundalibhagya, her face doesn’t matches with little Kavya. Kavya knowing Ranav is rakshasthat’s why she wants him to back out, oh I knew it that Kavya is serpent, waitingfor next, perfect pics. 

jasminerahul thumbnail

Thanks a lot.but the fact is that this fs doesnt have a particular theme.But each character has got a suspense to lend which is not usual.That's why i named it Bizarre.

I named Nia as Kavya as Preeran's daughter's name is Kavya in KDB.

Originally posted by: Sshesha

What a plotline!

Why did you name it Bizarre? Whatever could be the reason, the start is brilliant.

I am surprised that you named Nia's character as Kavya. Shocking that Ranav is a demon and Kavya is a Naagin. Kavya is trying her best to prevent the marriage of her sister Bela with the demon but in vain. Dev and his family's introduction were nice. Ranav and Bela's dance was nice for Malang song. It actually suits them. I liked Bela's childhood scene with Preeran. Dev-Brinda's romance was nice. Wonder if Bela is a naagin.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Thanks a lot.i like the actress who plays kavya in kdb bcz she is very sweet.But its true that she doesnt suit the little kavya.she looks more like the bigger version of kavya.

Originally posted by: salley145

Sad that Kavya doesn’t want Bela to get settled with Ranav. MaybeKavya knows something Bela doesn’t. Bela Ranav hug was sweet. I knew u will showSwarna as Bela just like in Bekaboo ff. Bela wanting to get complimented and Ranavtickling her to make her laugh was cute. Them falling on each other was funny. Kavyacaring for Dev was nice. Hey I don’t like the elder Kavya chosen in Kundalibhagya, her face doesn’t matches with little Kavya. Kavya knowing Ranav is rakshasthat’s why she wants him to back out, oh I knew it that Kavya is serpent, waitingfor next, perfect pics. 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 1

Amazing update... well written 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 1 

Vibrant Start 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Is bela is also a naagin  ? Or she will be pari😊

Interesting update 😊 waiting for next part 😊

jasminerahul thumbnail

Thank u Salley,Shesha,khwaishfan,glitter_goldie,taahir,firewings_diya.

Bizarre Part 2

Thank you very much  my dearest friend ingenuity_phoenix for the beautiful cover page.

Kavya pushed Ranav with her tail and Ranav fell down. Kavya smirked.

Suddenly Ranav's eyes started glowing with anger.His sharp animal teeth appeared.He became large sized like Kavya.

Kavya was shocked.

Ranav:I am sorry.To protect myself I have to take my demon form.

Kavya tried to beat him with her tail.Suddenly light flashed from Ranav's hand and Kavya's tail was not able to touch him.The light disappeared. Kavya bit him suddenly.

Ranav started laughing.

Ranav:You thought that a snake bite can kill me?Snake poison won't  affect me as I am a rakshas. Rakshas has poison in his body like a snake has.Infact a Rakshas possesses more poison than a snake.

Kavya got disappointed.

Ranav:Usually I don't leave my enemies.But since you are a good and protective sister I am leaving you.Don't come after me again.

Kavya got irritated.

She thought:I won't accept defeat that soon.

Dev and Kavya went to a temple.Suddenly Kavya heard snake charmers flute music.Kavya started feeling uncomfortable and her skin started changing it's colour.

Kavya tried to hide her face from Dev.

Kavya:Oh no...my skin is becoming like that of a snake's.If Dev sees me now he will understand that I am a naagin.

Suddenly the music got stopped.Kavya was relieved.She became normal.

She asked Dev:What was that music?

Dev:I heard that some snake charmers were called here to catch some snakes as some people died due to snake bite.I think they caught the snakes.That's why the music is stopped.

Kavya:But some snakes maybe innocent.So killing all the snakes is not good.

Dev:Maybe.But I don't like snakes.

Kavya became dull.

She thought:Dev should never know that I am a Naagin.He will hate me also as he hates snakes community.

Kavya:I will go get prasad and come. 

Dev:Ok.

After Kavya went,a hoodie person came with a knife

to stab Dev.Suddenly seeing Kavya coming back from a far distance,that person ran away.

Dev turned back and saw no one.

Dev:Why did I feel that someone was there behind me?I must have simply felt so.

Preeta and Karan received a letter.

They read the letter:I am coming back to take my asset back.

Karan and Preeta were shocked and tensed.

Preeta:No....this is not possible.

Karan:Preeta...control yourself.

They looked at each other with fear and pain.

Ranav and Bela went for a car drive.

Bela:It's so fun to travel with you in car listening to music.

Ranav:Yes.I also feel the same Bela.

Suddenly he remembered his fight with Kavya.

Ranav:I hope nothing blocks our happiness.

Bela:What can block our happiness Ranav?

Ranav stopped the car at a beautiful place to divert the attention.

Ranav:Come Bela...this place looks so beautiful.

Bela:Yes.This place looks very beautiful.But Ranav...why did you suddenly say that nothing should destroy our happiness?

Ranav:I just said simply.

Bela:But you looked tensed.I don't know why..after hearing what you said,I also feel tensed.

Ranav:Nothing like that Bela.You are getting tensed unnecessarily.

Bela:Are you sure?

Ranav:Yes.

Ranav wrapped her shoulders with his arms and said:Let us enjoy this place.This place looks so romantic.

He joined her forehead with his.They both smiled romantically.

Kavya went to a cave.There he saw a dangerous looking man.

Kavya smiled.

Kavya:I had enquired a lot about how to kill demons.Finally I got to know about you.You will kill demons.Right?

He:Of course yes.I am the demon hunter Naresh.I kill demons.My father did tapasya and got blessed with a special weapon to kill demons.So I can kill any powerful demon very easily.

Kavya smiled.

While Ranav was walking through the jungle,Naresh reached near him and blocked his way.

Ranav:What are you doing?Who are you?

Naresh smirked:I am the demon hunter Naresh.

Ranav was shocked.

Naresh took his weapon to kill Ranav. 

Suddenly Ranav took his rakshas avtar and kicked him.Naresh fell down and his weapon got thrown and fell somewhere else.

Naresh:My weapon!

Naresh got up and searched for his weapon.He could not find it.Suddenly he saw Ranav roaring in his demon form.He got frightened seeing him.

Ranav:Just escape.Otherwise I will eat you up.

Naresh got scared as without the weapon he is absolutely powerless.Naresh ran away in fear.

Ranav met Kavya.

Ranav:I know that you only sent the demon hunter to me.

Kavya:Yes.I only sent him.

Ranav:But I defeated him.

He laughed.

Kavya got irritated.

Ranav:You stop your stupid plans.Because you can never defeat me and separate me from Bela.So it's waste of time to be after me.

Ranav walked away smiling.

Kavya was very angry.

Kavya:I swear that I will save Bela from the Rakshas Ranav.

Hearing the door bell ring,Preeta opened the door.She and Karan were shocked to see a person.

That person:Why are you shocked?I had already informed you about my arrival.Right?

Karan and Preeta became dull.