Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

The song sounds beautiful ❤️❤️ those beats!

I don’t know why but as soon as I heard the beats it reminded me of Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga 😆 

Edited: The best of the first teaser that he shared yesterday 

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 8 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

After the disaster 1st song, 2nd disaster loading 😆

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This looks like any  other SRK song 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Well at least it sounds better than the first song

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

After the disaster 1st song, 2nd disaster loading 😆

This song sounds a lot better please 😭

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

They say invest when you are younger budape mein kaam aayega. Shahrukh listened to them well and invested in a VFX company.😆

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Every promo should be part of the world  that was created in the minds of the audience with the first teaser.Remember SRK in bandages

The 2 song promos could be from any film we have seen.. so generic. They just doesn't belong.The same happened with Animal teaser..it was not what we were expecting at all, after seeing the poster and the  leaked material..I had the same problem with Brahmastra.Ayan couldn't create a different world for the audience...like KGF,Pushpa,Gadar which just released.

Nayanthara is a superstar..there was no need to hide her face in the snippet released yesterday.This one too focusses on SRK.I had to watch again to get a glimpse.Not as bad as Sanya in Zinda Banda.But I can see the attitude of the director.

I don't know this director Atlee.I am beginning to lose interest.

i agree with you...i don't know this director Atlee...it sort of scares me😕

i have not liked zinda hai, but this snippet i like. but why do they need to use vfx , why?

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Every promo should be part of the world  that was created in the minds of the audience with the first teaser.Remember SRK in bandages

The 2 song promos could be from any film we have seen.. so generic. They just doesn't belong.The same happened with Animal teaser..it was not what we were expecting at all, after seeing the poster and the  leaked material..I had the same problem with Brahmastra.Ayan couldn't create a different world for the audience...like KGF,Pushpa,Gadar which just released.

Nayanthara is a superstar..there was no need to hide her face in the snippet released yesterday.This one too focusses on SRK.I had to watch again to get a glimpse.Not as bad as Sanya in Zinda Banda.But I can see the attitude of the director.

I don't know this director Atlee.I am beginning to lose interest.

bold - Please Don't say that yaar. Is there no hope at all? Not even a hit kya? You are the only person on the forum I blindly rely on when it comes to movies, their perception, trending, buzz and box office expectations. Your vast and long experience in analysing all this stuff is perfect. 

I agree the Animal announcement video was something else only. First of its kind. "Papa, Aap samajh rahe ho na. Bas Aap samajh lo toh kaafi hai" in that chilling voice of Ranbir with that whistle and background score. 🔥

https://youtu.be/lvPlBJk2oto

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jawan songs seem to have come out much better in Tamil and Telugu than Hindi.

They all sound good.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I love this song!!!!!

It's so catchy and melodious!!!!

I can't believe some people don't like it!!!

I'm listening to it on loop!!!!!