Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

She did not "reserve" it as she posted the RedChillies anouncement that had come yesterday...SRK's only came today with the clip. So, imo, you could have posted the SRK-tweet in the already (regularly) started thread instead of making a new one.

Just my opinion...no hard feelings...πŸ˜‰

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

...and it's also a nice gesture to take a step back....πŸ‘

So I repeat here what I wrote there:

I like the music!

It seems that there is a part with the young SRK (the son...who may get killed) and another with the older (his father...maybe revenging that)...ooohhh, still more than 3 weeks to wait...uffff

Edited by Clochette - 8 months ago
khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Sounds good, craving for an original romantic song

tum kya mele rocky and rani was not an orginal romantic song?

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

tum kya mele rocky and rani was not an orginal romantic song?

original but it wasnt good, just listening to the first twenty seconds makes you want to skip and then baar baar tum kya mile line sun sun ke kaan pak gaye. 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The song sounds beautiful β€οΈβ€οΈ those beats!

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

original but it wasnt good, just listening to the first twenty seconds makes you want to skip and then baar baar tum kya mile line sun sun ke kaan pak gaye. 

song was good though ...but arijit singh shout it loud make it sound low....i loved shreya goshal part in it ...which is in low scale

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It's funny how just from the song's title I could tell it must be AS who sang the song. πŸ˜†

Anyway, couldn't they dress him age appropriately. Those floral print, glares .. he's looking bad tbh.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sounds lovely in all the languages 

It’s anirudhs world and we are all just living in it ..😎

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Every promo should be part of the world  that was created in the minds of the audience with the first teaser.Remember SRK in bandages

The 2 song promos could be from any film we have seen.. so generic. They just doesn't belong.The same happened with Animal teaser..it was not what we were expecting at all, after seeing the poster and the  leaked material..I had the same problem with Brahmastra.Ayan couldn't create a different world for the audience...like KGF,Pushpa,Gadar which just released.

Nayanthara is a superstar..there was no need to hide her face in the snippet released yesterday.This one too focusses on SRK.I had to watch again to get a glimpse.Not as bad as Sanya in Zinda Banda.But I can see the attitude of the director.

I don't know this director Atlee.I am beginning to lose interest.

Edited by you2 - 8 months ago