The Fateful Evening Thread 5

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 months ago

Hi every one 

After two years when I wanted to update I found myself unable to do so. May be the thread was locked. So I tried to open next thread.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Krishna smiled at Rukmini who is waiting for his answer.

You guessed it right. I have sent Aniket to Parth to check if he can be a deserving bridegroom for Pragati. I know Pragati is not inclined to enter into worldly relationships through marriage but I know it is not easy to tread on her chosen path.

Rukmini sighed. Pragati got this kind of temperament from Arjun who influenced her by being her biological father. 

Rukmini’s words are true and Krishna knew that very well. His Parth despite being the Prince Charming surrounded by the most beautiful women of Aryavarth suddenly gets disintegrated and thereby detached . He was the recipient of Gita for this reason only. 

Before he could say anything He heard his brother’s voice calling him from the front yard. 

Balaram was looking disturbed with a frown on his face. As soon as Krishna came out he thundered. “ Kanha ! The youth of Dwaraka got spoilt by us only. We made Dwaraka the richest and safest place. See they have no work except to play games,drink and have fun. Samba is their leader. Why you are sparing him I still can’t understand. I want to warn them that I would throw them out of Dwaraka if they don’t mend their ways.

Krishna nodded his head indicating him to go ahead. Doesn’t he know Time is catching up with Yadavas? Gandhari’s words rang in his ears.

Your Yadava clan will get destroyed Govind! Just like Kurus did,they will ruin each other.

Krishna smiled to himself and said in a low voice..but not before Pari and Vajra become competent enough to rule Aryavarth. In the meantime he will see to it,his Parth’s Pragati get her life partner! 

Aniket is standing on the bank of the lake where he practices mantras related to astras. Today he is memorising Agneya mantra but he is not able to concentrate. Again and again he is getting the scene that happened in the morning with the girl who he understood is the princess of Hastinapur. She has irritation and anger in her eyes when he stopped her from falling. 

Aniket blamed himself for his good act that made him target of her discomfort. He shouldn’t have extended his hand to the girl. 

Suddenly he heard a melodious voice from behind. Immensely thankful prince for helping my daughter. 

To Aniket’s surprise it was none other than the empress of Hastinapur. Maharani Draupadi,..behind her stood his Gurudev Arjun with a cheerful smile on his face. 

Edited by ltelidevara - 8 months ago
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Can’t believe I missed an update please update soon

ltelidevara thumbnail

Aniket touched Arjun’s feet and folded hands before Panchali. Before they could say anything he anxiously uttered what he is saying in his mind for hundred times since morning.

I beg pardon,Gurudev,Maharani! I shouldn’t have done what I did. I caused inconvenience to princess. My intent was not wrong but…he stopped unable to continue further.

Panchali looked at him with concern while Arjun got amused and stepped forward. He placed his hand on his shoulder and said “ Panchali came here to thank you for saving Pragati from fall. She would have injured herself if you didn’t do what you are regretting now.”

panchali observed Arjun’s smiling eyes and Aniket’s embarrassment. 

She addressed him softly ,thanked him and invited him to worship of Durga early in the morning. She didn’t continue the topic understanding how uncomfortable the young prince is referring to it.

Aniket took leave of them and walked away. Panchali gazed at his disappearing figure and remarked…Very humble and down to earth. Pragati scared him too much it serms. Your daughter should learn to behave..

Arjun laughed at her comment. Pragati behaved just like daughter of Panchala princess born from fire.

Draupadi knitted her eye brows and enquired. You stopped teaching outsiders these days. Why is he special? Why did my brother send him to you? Is there any purpose? I doubt something here. I know you won’t reveal your secrets that you and Govind share.

Arjun smiled and started walking taking her hand in his.

Let us see our princess to check her mood…

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Please have more Arjun Draupadi scene and also make Arjun hear about chitra complaining about drau and how protective he gets