Shanaya? Palki's sister?

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

If Shanaya is Palki's sister then what happened to Mahi that we say in previous several episodes? Isn't she supposed to be Palki's sister? Or did the writers already forget about her?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mahi was also shown. I don't know why they are showing 2 crazy sisters for palki.

Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

If Shanaya is Palki's sister then what happened to Mahi that we say in previous several episodes? Isn't she supposed to be Palki's sister? Or did the writers already forget about her?

pfalcon1949 thumbnail

I see now they showed both shanaya and Mahi but hardly any screen time for Mahi. I get the feeling that they will end her track by sending her away to London or some such place and we will only have Palki/Shanaya duo ala Prachi/Shahana and Preeta/Shristi, Pragya/BullBull etc. Just repeat the same types of tracks over and again.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Mahi was missing for a long time.suddenly they brought mahi back.i wonder why a 3rd sister is brought bcz mahi and shanaya are similar in personality.

I see now they showed both shanaya and Mahi but hardly any screen time for Mahi. I get the feeling that they will end her track by sending her away to London or some such place and we will only have Palki/Shanaya duo ala Prachi/Shahana and Preeta/Shristi, Pragya/BullBull etc. Just repeat the same types of tracks over and again.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Now it seems like Shanaya will have a thing for shaurya. Sisters-brothers duo now?

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

shanaya has a thing for money ONLY ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

pfalcon1949 thumbnail

I noticed one thing in Ekta serials, the side characters and their love stories never come to frution.. They just go away and creatives forget them eventually. same thing happened with Purab, Aryan, Sameer and Krithika.. Whatevery happened to them? Always the focus is on main couple and their "hits and misses"!

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I noticed one thing in Ekta serials, the side characters and their love stories never come to frution.. They just go away and creatives forget them eventually. same thing happened with Purab, Aryan, Sameer and Krithika.. Whatevery happened to them? Always the focus is on main couple and their "hits and misses"!

Agreed! Think somehow its going to be a rajveer-palki-shaurya thing where either it'd go down kkb route with shaurya being like rhea or the karan preeta revenge marriage thing except the hatred is more real here. Basically same old story

pfalcon1949 thumbnail

So basically junk. We can pack up and leave!

jasminerahul thumbnail

Aryan is still there in kkb.he confessed his love to shahana day before yesterday.pusha were focused post leap until ruchi quit.if abhishek hadn't quit shrishmeer wouldn't have ended.actually its zee ekta shows that parallel leads are having a tragic fate.in other channels ekta shows do not do this to parallel leads.