Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

I am so surprised that they decided to make this movie and that too without much preachiness. Very well made and well acted specially by pankaj tripathi, his criminal justice 3 and this movie both raised such pivotal topics for the youngsters. 4/5

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Best movie of the year. Period.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Something else I forgot to mention is the accent/language in this movie. My Hindi is limited to what I learned from watching SRK movies like KKHH and KHNH so I had to really concentrate on the subs especially the court drama portion but OMG i absolutely loved how Kanti talked. I might see the movie again just to hear him talk. Man, I really loved this movie I can’t shut up about it 😆 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Just 1 word for this film.

Amazing Word Images – Browse 47,570 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video |  Adobe Stock

Everyone should watch it & Make sure this film's strong message should reach kids below 18 years.

It's high time now, and YES, we all need to do something.

Amazing Team Work, Everybody did a fab job. Special mention for Pankaj Tripathi & Yami.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. 5/5.

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Something else I forgot to mention is the accent/language in this movie. My Hindi is limited to what I learned from watching SRK movies like KKHH and KHNH so I had to really concentrate on the subs especially the court drama portion but OMG i absolutely loved how Kanti talked. I might see the movie again just to hear him talk. Man, I really loved this movie I can’t shut up about it 😆 

Same here. I absolutely loved the film and his hindi accent. He owned the film completely.👏

Aapthi hai maharaaj instead of objection Mi Lord is the best part..😆

I had smile throughout the movie. Not once you feel uncomfortable. Beautifully directed and acted.

Now I am waiting uncut parts of the movie. Sadly the film got "A" certificate instead of "U/A".:-(

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha02

Same here. I absolutely loved the film and his hindi accent. He owned the film completely.👏

I had smile throughout the movie. Not once you feel uncomfortable. Beautifully directed and acted.

Now I am waiting uncut parts of the movie. Sadly the film got "A" certificate instead of "U/A".:-(

A heartbreaking reality of our current Censor and some section of people who made sure kids weren't allowed to watch this film.

I want this film to be so huge that kids can get the right direction that this film is trying to show.

I want this film to be a bigger hit on OTT and TV streaming; they can't stop it there.

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

A heartbreaking reality of our current Censor and some section of people who made sure kids weren't allowed to watch this film.

I want this film to be so huge that kids can get the right direction that this film is trying to show.

I want this film to be a bigger hit on OTT and TV streaming; they can't stop it there.

I know...Ab jinke ke liye banayi wo hi nahi dekhenge tho kya faida..🤷

Baaki same here...I hope more people watch this film and become huge hit..!! This film truly deserves it.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha02

That’s so unfortunate because there’s nothing in the film teenagers can’t watch in fact they should be the target audience for the movie and to think they can’t even see it is disheartening. I don’t know who watched the movie and thought it deserves an “A” I think they need few lessons themselves. We are in 2023 for god’s sake I don’t know how the world keeps going backwards. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Helloo Mahraaj, kaise hai aap?? Long time no see 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Helloo Mahraaj, kaise hai aap?? Long time no see 

Hey Sweetheart, I am good. Aap batao, how's life? Yes, after long time.

Hope all is well at your end.