what a movie

ddefinately top top top movie this year

yami gautam script sense is great she choose great movies

pankaj show

akki was great cherry on top 

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Loved it! A movie from bollywood after a long where u actually feel for character and want him to win 👍🏼 Never felt dull for a single moment of movie and in second half i was fully engrossed in movie. For entertainment purpose its Full on entertainment with so many subtle messages. Though far from reality but as a fiction work really good.

Akki is so good in cameo, yami surprised me. She was subtle and perfect. wish she gets more opportunities. 

Must watch!!!!

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

Loved it! A movie from bollywood after a long where u actually feel for character and want him to win 👍🏼 Never felt dull for a single moment of movie and in second half i was fully engrossed in movie. For entertainment purpose its Full on entertainment with so many subtle messages. Though far from reality but as a fiction work really good.

Akki is so good in cameo, yami surprised me. She was subtle and perfect. wish she gets more opportunities. 

Must watch!!!!

Can it be watched with family?

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: driven

Can it be watched with family?

It has few double meaning jokes, sexual references and whole movies revolves around sex so it depends on how comfortable u are with family. I went with frnds and thoroughly enjoyed it

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

It has few double meaning jokes, sexual references and whole movies revolves around sex so it depends on how comfortable u are with family. I went with frnds and thoroughly enjoyed it

I always trust your reviews. They are spot on and your views on most movies are like mine. I am definitely watching this one next weekend.