Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

you guys are hilarious. 🤣🤣

Maine kaha tha aapse Shweta kee Bheege hoth tere pyaasa dil pe mera song pe ek vm bana denge toh accha hota ViDev ke liye...But hot scenes nahin mile ViDev ke liye humein , how I was expecting Dev saab in kaale baniyan aur Vidhi in Sexy nighty and kuch passionate hot scene dikhata , unke suhaagraat bhi theek se nahi huye , tent wale scene mein bhi bilkul steamy nahin bane donon.. Honeymoon ke shuruwat theek thaa but beech mein Laali aayi phir Dev ke cards bhi decline huye aur wahan pe bhi zyada kuch huwa nahin....Toh kahan mile humein justice Baniyan aur Nighty ke liye?? Itne sanskari couple hein ITV ke kee sir forehead kiss, cheek kiss hi humein dikhate rahe . Woh bhi kaat kaatke dete the ....Woh handkiss BTS pe chaar thaa episode mein do aaye ....Aise kitne baar hamari armaan pe paani failaye hein makers ne....Dev ne baniyan dikhaye toh kisko ? HamLa ko ? Arrey jisko dikhane chahiye usko kabhi nahin dikhaye ....Any ways abb kya faayda ?? 

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

8 more episodes 🥺

Today's episode was good.Loved how Dev trapped Jai in his own game and how Dev punched Jai😂 mazaa aagya dekhke

Chinie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

even i was thinking why nuksh makers didn't request channel for extension, atleast story ache se end karne ka chance maangte, ab itna abruptly end kar denge. But i feel makers didn't ask channel at all, they accepted the decision as it is. 🤔

Yes even I feel so.

The makers could have requested for an extension to show  a proper ending but it seems they were not interested in doing so.But there was a chance the channel could have agreed because new shows are not launched yet.

Even woh to hai albela had got extension because producer requested channel 

Edited by Chinie - 9 months ago
Chinie thumbnail

Did not see sns23 since many days on forum

Did she leave the forum?

Chinie thumbnail

Starbharat does bring sequel of popular shows after a period of time and for NUKSH also there is little chance that this can be possible .

But whether whole cast will be same or not we can't say because all actors should be available at same time for season 2. It is less likely especially Iqbal and  Rachana if they are in another project then it's difficult. 

The plot and story should be good exploring other aspects of age gap

Edited by Chinie - 9 months ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Even if they keep basic cast the same it will be great… new story will need new characters but show ka base should be the same… wishing for S 2

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinie

Did not see sns23 since many days on forum

Did she leave the forum?

I’m here 😄 haven’t been able to participate much over the last few days because things have been crazy at my end. I’ve also not been able to see the episodes on time either - been catching up toward the end of the week.
Sad to see the show come to an end, but in the words of IQ, it has had a good run. Truth be told though, I’m disappointed with the way the last few weeks have played out - if the channels intention was to shut shop, they should have shut it along with the rest of star bharat’s shows instead of forcing this jai nonsense down our throats, or forcing that whole miscarriage track. And they could have given the story and the different characters a good conclusion. But that’s a rant for a different day. 

Hope everyone is doing well! 

Chinie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

I’m here 😄 haven’t been able to participate much over the last few days because things have been crazy at my end. I’ve also not been able to see the episodes on time either - been catching up toward the end of the week.
Sad to see the show come to an end, but in the words of IQ, it has had a good run. Truth be told though, I’m disappointed with the way the last few weeks have played out - if the channels intention was to shut shop, they should have shut it along with the rest of star bharat’s shows instead of forcing this jai nonsense down our throats, or forcing that whole miscarriage track. And they could have given the story and the different characters a good conclusion. But that’s a rant for a different day. 

Hope everyone is doing well! 

Hi.hope everything is fine for you now.

I agree with you that they shouldn't have brought this Jai track instead i feel they should have continued with pregnancy and shown videv kids after short leap indicating that they lived happily ever after 

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TSharan

Even if they keep basic cast the same it will be great… new story will need new characters but show ka base should be the same… wishing for S 2

I would love to see an Emma inspired story/show with the same characters.

I think Rachana and Iq would be great as Emma and Mr. Knightley.
Actually the entire cast would be great as the different characters:

Deepak as Mr. woodhouse

Ram as the younger brother of Mr. knightley

Rishina as Emma’s sister Isabella who is married to  The younger knigtley

no family drama - just a love story!

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Carl......... Tere aasoon mujh se bardaasht nahi honge....... Baal vaal sab dye karake mast kaale hain par haalat HP ki sou saal ka buddha😆...... Tu please koi bhi aur DP daal de.🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2MZQe86SWo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe4F8jSzEnU

Forum pe hume Vidhi ko gaaliya dee jaroor thee for her utter dumbness and fulltoo Bakbak..... but that doesn't mean Vidhi khud ko hi thappad maar le.😒

Hum HP ko bhi bipolar hone ki vajah se troll karate rahe..... but that doesn't mean, kill him.👎🏼

I heard it as 4th stage of Liver sclerosis.... or was it Tuberculosis? Khaas kyun raha hai HP??

Aur ab last mein yeh dekhenge hum? Jaate jaate Dev ko aur ek thappad?

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 9 months ago