sumbalkhattak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

The writers have completely butchered Viaan's character. Just because they wanted to show him as THE GOOD GUY theyve taken his character to such an extent that he looks like a goof in most of the scenes. Adnan Khan is a phenomenal actor and Ive seen his acting in Ishq SubhanAllah, his expressions and emotions in that serial are on point, but here just to make him look soft and mushy the director is forcing him to act weirdly, his expressions are forced, his dialogues are annoying. Men can be nice and caring in a masculine way, female lead wali feeling leni ki zarurat nahn hei. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a2zahid thumbnail

Honestly viaan is not spoiled every character change u can’t see everything same 

Please don’t compare different shows character with viaan ask Adan 

All the show r different and the character

ShahiTukda thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumbalkhattak

The writers have completely butchered Viaan's character. Just because they wanted to show him as THE GOOD GUY theyve taken his character to such an extent that he looks like a goof in most of the scenes. Adnan Khan is a phenomenal actor and Ive seen his acting in Ishq SubhanAllah, his expressions and emotions in that serial are on point, but here just to make him look soft and mushy the director is forcing him to act weirdly, his expressions are forced, his dialogues are annoying. Men can be nice and caring in a masculine way, female lead wali feeling leni ki zarurat nahn hei. 

On the contrary, I love love seeing a man who’s vulnerable, sensitive, soft, unabashed and is in touch with his feelings. I can gladly share life with a Viaan but not with a Kabir, IMO. 😀

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why don’t for a change ? 

Ps: i am not watching the show, so I have no clue 😜

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How is he supposed to act then? He recently had moment of his life. He never accepted Katha to say yes to their relationship atleast not this year and that finally happened. Also, in last 5 episodes, only 2 days have been passed so, how do we expect him to get out his moment so soon. 

I didn't find anything weird or annoying with his expressions or acting. That's how happy man behaves I am a man and I know it. How goofy can a man become when he is happy and how serious when there is some responsibility.

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abca19510

How is he supposed to act then? He recently had moment of his life. He never accepted Katha to say yes to their relationship atleast not this year and that finally happened. Also, in last 5 episodes, only 2 days have been passed so, how do we expect him to get out his moment so soon. 

I didn't find anything weird or annoying with his expressions or acting. That's how happy man behaves I am a man and I know it. How goofy can a man become when he is happy and how serious when there is some responsibility.

V. Well said 👏🏻