Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Spideyweb

Waah chaaru this is even better than previous..You nailed it girl..βš’οΈπŸ”¨..keep it up! One unsolicited advice for you- your voice is special in its own way - you don't need to imitate any celebrity! we need first charu and not second lata!

Ofcourse i know you didn't and im glad about it- im saying because i make this mistake myself many times but now i have realised one must carve his/her own niche πŸ—Ώ

Thank you so much! Your comment means a lot! I know what you are trying to say, normally I do make conscious efforts to not imitate the original singer.. though at times I am sure I must be failing at it too. But yes, I also admire when the songs are sung in your original voice, if one keeps sounding like the real singer, then why would anyone listen to you! πŸ˜„ It's one thing to understand the mannerisms of the singer and learning something from that but trying to copy the voice is a complete No No. 

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha02

AwwwwmazingπŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Thanks so much re! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Charu21

Thank you so much! Your comment means a lot! I know what you are trying to say, normally I do make conscious efforts to not imitate the original singer.. though at times I am sure I must be failing at it too. But yes, I also admire when the songs are sung in your original voice, if one keeps sounding like the real singer, then why would anyone listen to you! πŸ˜„ It's one thing to understand the mannerisms of the singer and learning something from that but trying to copy the voice is a complete No No. 

Bilkul theek! To Emulate some emminent figure can hold you in good stead but downright immitation will only downgrade your status as a brummagem mongrel ! Yeah- learning the nuances is an appreciable thing for sure but while retaining ones own haecceity 😊

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

What are you trying to win without a song submission? πŸ˜† What do you think the judges are judging here?!

Maybe I AM THE JUDGE.😎

Charu21 thumbnail

Arre koi aur song hai kya tumhare mind mein? πŸ˜’

"Kiska chehra" mein koi acha track mil hi nahi raha SM pe.. kisi me lines thik se assign nahi ki hai, kisi mein music loud hai, kisi me kuchh aur.. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ 

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

"Kiska chehra" mein koi acha track mil hi nahi raha SM pe.. kisi me lines thik se assign nahi ki hai, kisi mein music loud hai, kisi me kuchh aur.. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ 

πŸ˜’

Meri pehli duet request adhuri reh gayi😭

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Hey im currently focusing on my brother's marriage functions on 21,22,23...im preparing for two songs...so maybe ill send a round sketch of its reyaaz session! 😊

Which songs?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

maine vahi song post kiya tha guitar vala jo apne doosre group mein daala tha! bdw are you a singer too??

I wish I could say im a bathroom singer, par main wo bhi nahi hoon🀣

My husband likes singing though. I can share his song, but I have to ask him first πŸ˜‚

Strangers02 thumbnail

Acha suno, Ye wala gaana ..πŸ‘‡

Gunjisi hai saari fiza from kyun ho gaya na..!

Strangers02 thumbnail

Ye Mochaqueen kya hai ..?πŸ€”