Katha and viaan romance losing its charm

ssssj thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

After Kathas proposal to Viaan the intensity of love ❤  reducing  like Viaan trying to hug Katha was shown more like a comic way 

What do you all say

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssssj

After Kathas proposal to Viaan the intensity of love ❤  reducing  like Viaan trying to hug Katha was shown more like a comic way 

What do you all say

It is established in this show that Katha is not willing to make their relationship status official for now and will do so when right moment comes (When aarav and Teji agree to their relation). So, that's why Katha refused to Hug VIaan. 

And, this is how people in love look like. It is not kisses and hugs everyday but, craving for each other's presence. And, I think that angle is shown properly. Katha longed to have a lunch with Viaan while Viaan longed to be with Katha. Also, intensity of love hasn't dwindled its just they are matured and understand each other's situation so, they are not showing too much emotions although Viaan is out of control XD. 

Also, this is all part of a process. We just need to wait patiently like we waited for 170 episodes to finally begin the Kaviaan love story. And, this part of story is extremely sensitive. Teji especially needs a lot of attention and time and same goes for Grewal Family.

ruchikacdc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well said.  They r matured individuals and not just teenagers.

but I am liking it.

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

I like the pace of the show and i appreciate that they're taking it slow. That's how mature a sort of love is. It has passion but there isn't impulsiveness in it. 

a2zahid thumbnail

Originally posted by: abca19510

It is established in this show that Katha is not willing to make their relationship status official for now and will do so when right moment comes (When aarav and Teji agree to their relation). So, that's why Katha refused to Hug VIaan. 

And, this is how people in love look like. It is not kisses and hugs everyday but, craving for each other's presence. And, I think that angle is shown properly. Katha longed to have a lunch with Viaan while Viaan longed to be with Katha. Also, intensity of love hasn't dwindled its just they are matured and understand each other's situation so, they are not showing too much emotions although Viaan is out of control XD. 

Also, this is all part of a process. We just need to wait patiently like we waited for 170 episodes to finally begin the Kaviaan love story. And, this part of story is extremely sensitive. Teji especially needs a lot of attention and time and same goes for Grewal Family.

I agree with you 
Some love story change as u get older 

vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It will happen slowly. 

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Its my personal opinion that Adnaan is a very very incompetent actor. WHat atrocious acting was that in yesterday epi. 

There might be other reasons too but for me his lack of acting skills is the major reason reason behind their dynamics loosing the charm. 

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kuchnaakahoo

Its my personal opinion that Adnaan is a very very incompetent actor. WHat atrocious acting was that in yesterday epi. 

There might be other reasons too but for me his lack of acting skills is the major reason reason behind their dynamics loosing the charm. 

I feel he was good yesterday.I rather found his acting OTT during Katha's confession and the episode after that.