Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyWings1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Saabs_123456

Exactly. That's what Surili deserves, love, loyalty, respect and someone who prioritises her. it is not even about happiness only. he always prioritises Roshni over surili! looks wierd. gives vibes that he saw roshni in surili that' shwy he married her, otherwise his love is still roshni.

Surili deserves better! The so called "love story" seems one sided. ONly surili seems to be in love with shivendra! better free her!

Agreed! Like, I was kind of shocked as I saw Surlii openly claiming Mohit as the son of Shiv and the heir of Barots, like it's supposed to be heartbreaking for her right? And then she is blamed again for revealing the truth and hurting Mohit, when she did it to give Roshini and Mohit the respect they deserve. 

Shivendra deserves nothing but his over-controlling mother along with his toxic family excluding Maanvendra and not Surlii who gives him space and understands him like no one else. He's becoming a red flag slowly. 

This show was a breath of fresh air in the initial stage now it has become the same typical ITV show with a scheming sister-in-law and brother, a third wheel who is a vamp and a confused ML.

Edited by FairyWings1234 - 8 months ago
emma8 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I couldn't agree with you guys more.

I guess the makers are going towards a separation track and hence all these nonsense. 

I couldn't believe yesterday's episode where Shiv silently stands there when Roshini is insulting Surili. Surili is right no child needs to hear the nonsense that was Swatilekha was spewing out. How can Roshini as a mother and Shiv as a father stand there and listen to that? 

Even in today's episode, Shiv says that he left Roshini simply because his mother opposed. There has to be other reasons that he didn't go after Roshini and this has to be stated otherwise it seems that still wants to be with Roshini. 

Shiv couldn't even properly apologize to Surili today. Where is the guy who promised all those things at the beach? Even the pathetic apology today became about him and his feelings of whether Mohit will accept him or not.  Simply saying that Surili is his life doesn't mean anything it has to be proven by actions. 

Roshini's reasons also don't make sense. She wants her son to be accepted and here Shiv/Surili are accepting him. 

Yesterday's episode seemed that Samar may have a change of heart or even start redeeming himself slowly given how Shiv/Surili are accepting of Mohit. 

I would love a track where Samar supports Surili against Roshini and makes Shiv realize what a fool he has been. 

I don't want Shiv to go back to Surili only because he finds out how evil Roshini is. It has been shown that he loves her truly and even Roshini might be a good person he would always be with Surili. 

emma8 thumbnail

I want a scene in tomorrow's episode where Shiv tells Roshini not to talk to his WIFE like that. He was able to do that with Ranima and his brother but not his Ex? 

But from the preview it seems like he siting with Roshini and Mohit as a family and enjoying breakfast without consideration how painful this might be for his pregnant wife.

Do the makers even care what the audiences think? Do they make any changes based on that?

emma8 thumbnail

I keep watching the show thinking the makers might change something and listen to the audiences but clearly that's not the case. 

Didn't Shiv tell Surili that Roshini did not try to reach him once but herr Roshini is saying that she attempted multiple times. How can Roshini claim that she came to Ranak and was pushed out from there is Ranima didn't recognize her.

In today's episode. Shiv was surprised that Surili was upset regarding him spending time with Roshini. Is this a joke? A few moments earlier he was reminiscing about his past with Roshini and just standing there while she talked about them getting togather. If he is not interested in Roshini couldn't he stop her? 

Shiv is acting like a spoiled child instead of an adult looking for a solution. This is such a drastic change in his character from the beginning of the series. I have noticed whenever Surili doesnt agree with him he lashes out at her but when she supports him, he is all lovey/dovey. I really wish someone would show a mirror to Shiv. He is definitely emotionally cheating on Surili. 

I saw on Instagram that people are saying the story needs drama and new characters to be interesting and it cannot be all about SurShiv. They should definitely introduce new characters but introduce them with nuances and develop them emotionally. Samar is stuck in the same phase and despite what he sees with Mohit there will be no progression shown in him. 

Saabs_123456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: emma8

I keep watching the show thinking the makers might change something and listen to the audiences but clearly that's not the case. 

Didn't Shiv tell Surili that Roshini did not try to reach him once but herr Roshini is saying that she attempted multiple times. How can Roshini claim that she came to Ranak and was pushed out from there is Ranima didn't recognize her.

In today's episode. Shiv was surprised that Surili was upset regarding him spending time with Roshini. Is this a joke? A few moments earlier he was reminiscing about his past with Roshini and just standing there while she talked about them getting togather. If he is not interested in Roshini couldn't he stop her? 

Shiv is acting like a spoiled child instead of an adult looking for a solution. This is such a drastic change in his character from the beginning of the series. I have noticed whenever Surili doesnt agree with him he lashes out at her but when she supports him, he is all lovey/dovey. I really wish someone would show a mirror to Shiv. He is definitely emotionally cheating on Surili. 

I saw on Instagram that people are saying the story needs drama and new characters to be interesting and it cannot be all about SurShiv. They should definitely introduce new characters but introduce them with nuances and develop them emotionally. Samar is stuck in the same phase and despite what he sees with Mohit there will be no progression shown in him. 

I think No, people aren't appreciating this track. except one or two NO ONE is appreciating this track on instagram. Checked People commenting on Jay and Tina's profile about how the current track is DISASTER. even video Edits on how shivendra is emotionally cheating Surili, and questiining makers on what are they thinking to show?

Leaving Mohit is shiv son or not behind. The major issue is THEY DESTROYED Shiv's character. He was always flwed but now looks negative, They are nullifying SHIV'S LOVE FOR SURILI, showing as if he is still in roshni's love, just used surili as means to move on.

WHERE IS TOOFANI SURILI?

Precisely, he is treating SURILI as some person working underneath her, she agrees he is all lovey dovey, she denies, he starts being total brat.

He was someone else in initial months. MATURE, and a green flag ML with flaws.

AND LOVE STORY? Where is the love story now?

Mohit being HIS SON does NOT justify how he DISRESPECTFULLY behaves with surili and treats her as some option.

They should either end the show or bring saperation and show redemption of shiv. HE DESERVES to feel the pain, and improve himself which surili is feeling. I dont know how they are planning to go forward with the show and the lead pair! RIGHT NOW, I see NO LOVE from shiv's side. NOT EVEN basic empathy knowing his wife is PREGNANT with his child.

emma8 thumbnail

After watching today's and yesterday's episode it does appear that makers are trying yo rectify Shiv's character but the damage js already done. 

Yesterday was painful to watch. Couldn't belive that he just stood there while Roshini kept spewing her nonsense. It seems like as long as people stroke his ego he is fine.

Even today, I don't think he discussed with his wife about him getting Roshini a flat in Mumbai. Hopefully Samar doesn't try to spin it another way.

Based on the way the show is going, Samar will pin everything on Swatilekha. 

I wanted a separation track so Shiv could really regret the way he has been treating Surili but I am not sure if that will happen.

Is Swatilekha leaving the show? That would be drastic change from the original storyline