Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Banyantree

Sorry to say this. But its a pathetic end to a pathetic show. 

If the leads cant even be there in the final episode and the body doubles are so glaringly obvious thats a failure of the whole team. And its mockery of the audience.

Everything is SO shallow about this crap show. 

And i have lost respect for NM and DP because not only did they sign a crap show, they couldn't even be fully there for a limited series show like this. Theres no need to do a show if you can't be present for even the frickin climax. 

If this whole team thinks this product is acceptable and worth putting out, they all clearly dont value the audience and their time , money and emotional attachment. 

Disappointing AF. 

I agree 💯. I watched it knowing how pathetic the end was gonna be. There is no depth in dialogues, reactions to the pathetic villian acts. I feel Yuvi deserved better as he was the least devious of the lot. He was a pathetic, greedy guy looking for greener pastures. -Priya’s  pathetic justification with “ mein kya karthi” for lying to Alekha,  Ram’s weak breakup to an expressionless Kriti was just with no impact… These revelations should’ve happened earlier instead of wasting time on Priya’s detective work and Ram spending quality time with his GF. This season served no purpose other than forcing the viewers to believe BALH2 was better till the leap……

The actors with their acting capability and chemistry deserved better. The ending  was a relief to the torture in the avatar of BALH3. I  really hope the actors commit and invest time for their shows rather than cheating the audiences with BDs.

Edited by ajacob31 - 9 months ago
esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

still had body doubles till the last! it had no feel. 

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaaye3

Nm and dp could have warned us ki they aren’t in the family scene. BDS standing on the side watching a family hug…what crap!
Shreya ki raspberry award winning acting jhelni padi, aloo ka expressionless breakup and apna one expression wala uv just taking shit and walking away, ram ke bd ka pheeka bye to kriti and she didn’t even say “baby”…you know what…I actually watched the last episode of Balh 2 and at the cost of being canceled from this forum, I will say even Prachi showed more emotion than these tone deaf characters !!!

Why did they even do this show! The nation wants to know

I agree season 2 after the leap was even better than this!!! Nothing made sense.. I actually felt so bad for NM n DP for the cringe worthy last few episodes... 

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

🤣Jaan seemed pretty cool that Ram was still continuing with his GF after marriage and that she was fooled with a contract marriage in the fascade of real rituals…. This was the same lady who was in trauma when a casual photograph of Priya with a guy was flashed with fake news…So much partiality towards her son while calling Priya her daughter….🤣🤣 She was pretty cool because contract marriages and carrying on with GF after marriage is pretty common, after all this is 2023🤣🤣🤣

Edited by ajacob31 - 9 months ago
Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

I just finished watching the last episode. The entire thing other than the last few minutes were body doubles of NM and DP with the family😒

Everything was resolved. Shreya and the uncles and aunts were taken to jail, Priya told Alekha the truth about Yuvi, and she broke up with him, Ram broke up with Kriti... Ram told the entire family that he loves Priya and Priya agreed and everyone is happy.

The Soods, Shalini, Shardul and Sona have a nice family hug while the BDs of NM and DP are showing their back. That was so awkward to not include Ram and Priya in the family hug.😳

The last few minutes was the BTS scene where Ram and Priya are standing together at the window admiring the rain. Both have a monologue about how one and has changed the others life and how they fell in love.🤔

There is no dialogue or conversation between the two, which was disappointing. But anyways, we got a happy ending for #RaYa after all.

बड़े अच्छे लगते हैं

ये धरती, ये नदिया, ये रैना और तुम

And this is me... Mrina... signing off from written updates.❤️

See y'all at our new meeting place.🤗

Lol, kya chuna laga gaye! 

What disregard and disrespect for viewers of this rather substandard show! Seriously, body doubles in the final episode, where just-back-from-being-kidnapped leads are supposedly looking on instead of close to their families? Yet, there are paeans,  tearful appreciation, and cries of gratitude; I guess it found enough fans for the cast and crew to imagine they did a fantastic job.

Nakuul's reels are 50 times better.

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

I just skimmed through the episode. I felt the whole episode looked chaotic. The dialogues were as if they are on a marathon run…As much as I love the leads chemistry, their dialogues sounded very much rushed. It’s good it’s ending. I couldn’t enjoy even the lead’s revealing their feelings after messing up this whole season…It felt so unconvincing especially from Ram’s side. How did he fall in love with Priya so quickly especially  when he’s fully aware of his love and commitment towards his GF.In the end he casually says he knows Kriti is still there, he has to breakup with her…..I didn’t want to dampen the mood of happiness here, but this is how I felt…..Just a mad rush to reach the end….

I saw the clips yvon posted, and they were very nice, but I agree, the transition to love is missing for me, at least for Ram. 

The best I can think is that execution failed. Maybe because of the unavailability of the leads, so many unlikeable sidies were packed in that whatever was shown of the leads got lost or forgotten or simply wasn't filled in. I saw some edits today which make the show look way better than I remember it.

The second factor is that while the story could have been tightened and therefore better used the leads to make a logical progression, the cvs were more concerned about filling the allotted episodes to safeguard their commitment (I'm guessing) to the channel.

Unfortunately, a few scenes of the leads mouthing lovewale dialogues, and the fd perpetuates the idea of the cvs that any crap will do if you follow it up with the fan favourites. In short, fans being too easily bought become enablers of substandard products.

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEA05

No matter what they screwed up in the script, I am eternally grateful that our Ram and Priya got a family and each other, which should have happened a long time ago

I don't feel at all grateful, SEA, but I do agree. At least the immediate families were good.

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Aaj Shriya ka kya chal raha tha🤣 She was in full confession mode..... Like..... aao re, koi mujhe arrest kar jaao re.

And worst expressions from the whole clan...... kissi ko pata nahi tha ab kya reaction dena hai.

After knowing his father was murdered by the family, Ramu's reaction was so lame...... Paise Chahiye the? Main de deta..... Kya? Supaari??😆

Dimaag baaju mein rakh ke dekhane ke show.... Ekta R Kapoor Jindabad

It was damn stupid, the way she blabbed and went on and on, throwing the whole lot under the bus.🤣 At least everyone got what they deserved, though Kriti and Yuvraj got off lightly.

Why was Ram's dad murdered anyway? Was he rich? Looked quite prosperous in his portrait. Was Ram riches to rags to riches? Even if the dad was well off, how would killing him benefit the relatives? 

Oh, forgot! Ours not to reason why.

I sincerely wish EK and her minions success in proportion to how marvellous they made balh3.

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Just saw Nakuul’s post. So s3 got over today???? 🤣 What was that? Isse toh achcha they had come up with a web series with a better storyline. I know Disha will probably not come back anytime soon but hope to see NM in something good. A web series hopefully coz TV has gone down the drain. Nothing good. Also is Zee merging with Sony TV?

Yeah, apparently Zee and Sony are merging. 

Whatever NM and DP do in future, I'm just praying they stay away from EK, the Shahi guy and Gul whats'ername. All these so-called behemoths are poison to the industry.

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mangs1303

It was damn stupid, the way she blabbed and went on and on, throwing the whole lot under the bus.🤣 At least everyone got what they deserved, though Kriti and Yuvraj got off lightly.

Why was Ram's dad murdered anyway? Was he rich? Looked quite prosperous in his portrait. Was Ram riches to rags to riches? Even if the dad was well off, how would killing him benefit the relatives? 

Oh, forgot! Ours not to reason why.

I sincerely wish EK and her minions success in proportion to how marvellous they made balh3.

History

Portrait ke peechhe kya hai, portrait ke peeche🤣

Chhodo yaar! I didn't understand a thing about actual living characters. Like Shardool claimed he would do anything to protect Ramu? What did he do when Ram got abducted...... What's YOUR plan of action

His dialogues were just for his claim, I am the goody goody clan. Sona was doing better than Shardool in last 2 episodes. She must have been so elated...... In such huge bhai behan clan, she got some role to play😆