Gadar 2 should have been made during 2010...its too late now

Posted: 7 months ago

today generation dont know who is sunny deol and what was gadar 1 lol why will they watch it ....it should have been made during 2010 when the generation who was 90s kids were growing and has the memory of gadar 1 ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0P9V8JoyF4

From my understanding Sunny got stuck trying to make Ghayal 2

It should have never been made. Looks like a C grade movie. The kind Mithun did in the 90s 

I don't know If you know this but people in their 30s can also go to movie theaters. We're not dead or in wheelchairs yet, not all of us atleast. 

No better time to release it. Action films are back in a big way, Nationalism is at its Peak & RW'ers are Rich AF. 

You seem to be in agonizing pain since the trailer release? Only someone so deeply hurt would post a KRK video. 

Originally posted by Haila_tu

I don't know If you know this but people in their 30s can also go to movie theaters. We're not dead or in wheelchairs yet, not all of us atleast. 

No better time to release it. Action films are back in a big way, Nationalism is at its Peak & RW'ers are Rich AF. 

You seem to be in agonizing pain since the trailer release? Only someone so deeply hurt would post a KRK video. 

But you literally said the same about Ghayal 2 whatsvwer its name was several years ago? And it tanked

The best time to make Gadar 2 was never. The second best time was probably 2016. I think this is still a solid time. The jingoism will go down well with the Whatsapp crowd.

Jingoism can make it work today

Originally posted by Supari_khala

But you literally said the same about Ghayal 2 whatsvwer its name was several years ago? And it tanked

Did I??? Too lazy to check, but I'm sure you already have....so I'll take your word for it. 😆

Ghayal 2 was lame & nothing like the first part. As B gradish as Gadar 2's trailer might be, it's actually saying true to the original and that goes a long way. If KGF & Pushpa can work, which are just as cringy...why not Gadar? 

Trailer is such a filth 🤢