Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

This song is at least better than the other 2 songs

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Has Karan lost his music sense. No song has repeat value. I haven't put any of the songs in my Playlist

Jayaji has forgotten to act

And why is this song giving such 90s movie feels - 2 premi against zaalim duniya aka families.  Aren't we over with this kind of storytelling already

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

Ranveer saved this otherwise atrocious video. Alia cannot dance sala.😅 Also she is so short when she is not wearing her 10 inch heels. 

Also they should’ve put them in some other color because it’s so difficult to spot them in this red red red everywhere. Jaya was the only one that can be seen without straining the eyes.😳

They take the camera away from them. Instead of closeups they show all the dancers. So the focus can't be on Alia's lack of grace. Ranveer actually does a lot better then her. 

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ranveer this guy can be soooo attractive when not trying to be a chapri or too hard...that angry look at his face at the end and that breaking into Kathak randomly but so gracefully. Seriously directors are sleeping on him, just give him a good author backed/understated role and he will blow it out of the park. But that and the Aigiri nandini part is the extent of good for me in this song and movie till now.

altgr thumbnail

Darshan Raval & Bhoomi Trivedi. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Darshan Raval & Bhoomi Trivedi. 

This guy ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLF3GMfNEYU

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ranveer ate .

Alia choked. She looks too small and wester while moving.

The lyrics and singing are forgettable.

Ranveer is looking stunning. Hope he gets a solo folk song with some classical moves. If kartik can pull off an Ami Je tomar, Ranveer can do wonders.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Underwhelming.  

Too much red everywhere.  There’s definitely an attempt to compete with some of Bhansali’s big songs be it Dola Re Dola or Nagada Sang.  

Jaya as the evil grandma seems very OTT. I also agree with whomever said that dancing while giving the evil character taunting looks is a very 80s and 90s formula. Here it looked tacky.  

They definitely made an effort with choreography but at parts it felt like the video was being sped up. It just wasn’t graceful. Agree with everyone on camera angles. Too many wide angles. I don’t know if that was to hide the individual dancing or to show off the massive set.  

For a Karan Johar movie this soundtrack is shockingly mediocre. Just a few weeks ago we were all in agreement (even those of us who weren’t sure about KJo’s story) that the music was gonna be great 🫤 Yea not so much. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SrikantTiwari

Ranveer this guy can be soooo attractive when not trying to be a chapri or too hard...that angry look at his face at the end and that breaking into Kathak randomly but so gracefully. Seriously directors are sleeping on him, just give him a good author backed/understated role and he will blow it out of the park. But that and the Aigiri nandini part is the extent of good for me in this song and movie till now.

Oh yeah, the last part of the song where he was walking away angrily.🤩 I want to see more of this Ranveer.