Edited by Daebak - 9 months ago
Unicorn20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

too much red oh my eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I still can't get over how gaudy the aesthetic is. It's like an Ambani wedding. 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

song is good dance is also acceptable although neither ranveer nor alia are great dancers. Choreo was tough who choreographed it does anyone know? 

As for asthetics and the way it was shot the less said the better. Too much red is spoiling it here. Wish atleast ranveer alia wore some contrast color to stand out. Unfortunately only 2 people stand out in the entire setup with colors thats jaya and shabana. Rather alia and ranveer should wear white if not entirely atleast combo of red white. 

Camera angle is weird in all places. cutting bodys at wrong angle and making alia look short which could have been and should have been avoided considering she is short and in this particular song she isnt wearing heels unlike tum kya mile or jhumka. 

Song gets a big thumbs up ๐Ÿ‘  from me but the aesthetics big no 

Edited by Vedika.Kapoor - 9 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

One thing is clear. Alia CAN NOT DANCE! This is going to be more embarrassing then Kalank or Nimbooda stage performance. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ranveer saved this otherwise atrocious video. Alia cannot dance sala.๐Ÿ˜… Also she is so short when she is not wearing her 10 inch heels. 

Also they shouldโ€™ve put them in some other color because itโ€™s so difficult to spot them in this red red red everywhere. Jaya was the only one that can be seen without straining the eyes.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by loginidran - 9 months ago
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The only good thing about this song was agiri nandini part. Alias expressions are good.