Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Soldierindia

The part is very sweet and am loving ur writing the way u express is amazing.

Oh...that's really so sweet of you! Thank you so much for appreciating my writing ❤

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Soooooperb👏👏👏Loved this !❤️❤️❤️

Barsaatein, yeh bheegi bheegi ratein...... both throwing water on each other......Kya mast rangpanchami between Ram N Priya

Balam pichkaari, jo tune mujhe maari toh seedi saadhi chhori sharaabi ho gayee ( Priya laughing like a lunatic)😆 The scenes actually played in my mind and enjoyed huge.......

Sach mein Ek ke writers yeh adapt kar le..... Majaa aa jaye! Very beautiful creative imagination.

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Soooooperb👏👏👏Loved this !❤️❤️❤️

Thank you soooo much!!! Glad you liked it 🤗❤

Barsaatein, yeh bheegi bheegi ratein...... both throwing water on each other......Kya mast rangpanchami between Ram N Priya

Haha, rangpanchmi 😂😂😂

Balam pichkaari, jo tune mujhe maari toh seedi saadhi chhori sharaabi ho gayee ( Priya laughing like a lunatic)😆 The scenes actually played in my mind and enjoyed huge.......

That's so good, that my writing could connect to you, and reminded you of it!!! Really glad❤

Sach mein Ek ke writers yeh adapt kar le..... Majaa aa jaye! Very beautiful creative imagination.

Ahh I wish, ki aisa kuch ho jaata show me, but show me nahi ho raha, isiliye mujhe ye sab yaha likhna pad raha hai😭😂, thank you for the appreciation. 😘❤

Replies in bold

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

So beautiful!! I really enjoyed reading your story❤️❤️

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

So beautiful!! I really enjoyed reading your story❤️❤️

Thank you so much ajacob!!! I'm really glad that you liked it, and thank you for taking out the time to read it ❤

Also, I hope jitne bhi flaws they show me, wo sab maine idhar solve kardiye😁😉

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow..this is so beautiful..thanks for the tag❤️

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pensive

Wow..this is so beautiful..thanks for the tag❤️

Thank you so much for your appreciation! Really glad you liked it, and thanks for taking out the time to read and comment❤

Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

This is so beautiful!❤️🥺

Thoroughly loved and enjoyed reading this One Shot!❤️

Soft, Serene and Beautiful. Just like the song, and both the lead characters. Absolutely relatable. Found myself in there so many times. Just beautiful 😍❤️🙌🏻💯

Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely one, Nitya! First, love the cover; it's perfect. Second, the talk of pakoras in the rain not only made me very hungry, but also reminded me of that balh2 promo on the balcony. All good feelings.

I think the story fits great at this point in time in the show, and is therefore all the more satisfying. Lipatna feels from chuha episode (and bits from birthday epi bheegna too), enhanced by Ram actually acknowledging that fooling around with Priya was unfair to her, and oh yeah, unfair to what'shername too. Very neat, and so simple to resolve what's bothering so many. 

And so typical of Priya to think she needed to apologise, when the onus was on Ram. One of the things I like about Priya is her unabashed acceptance of 'moments', without being chui mui, fake, or, conversely, overbearing with heavy breathing and the like.

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Mwaah!

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riddhi_S

This is so beautiful!❤️🥺

Thoroughly loved and enjoyed reading this One Shot!❤️

Thank you! I'm really glad you liked it, and thanks for taking out the time to read and comment ❤

Soft, Serene and Beautiful. Just like the song, and both the lead characters. Absolutely relatable. Found myself in there so many times. Just beautiful 😍❤️🙌🏻💯

If you found it relatable, it totally solved my purpose for writing this! Thank you soo sooo much, I tried to incorporate these bits, and I'm glad you could find them and enjoy them...loads of love ❤

Replies in bold.