Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 months ago

Aa gayi main...finally!! πŸ˜†

I'm so glad I didn't read the OS in a hurry. Aaj fursat se padhi...and such wowie feels!  It also helps that it's pouring right now...and baarish, Ram and Priya are a match made in heaven β€οΈ

Beautiful conversations, heart fluttering feels wala romance (reminded me of S2 Ram's birthday wala baarish scene) and most importantly the monologues. Kudos to you for penning down their dilemmas so well even as they are both being lead by their heart towards each other.

You are getting better and better with every story you write! Shaabash mere sher! πŸ‘

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

Aa gayi main...finally!! πŸ˜†

Finally!!! Bahut intezaar karaya tumne πŸ˜†

I'm so glad I didn't read the OS in a hurry. Aaj fursat se padhi...and such wowie feels!  It also helps that it's pouring right now...and baarish, Ram and Priya are a match made in heaven β€οΈ

Hainaaaaa!!! Chalo someone atleast shares my pov that baarish, ram and priya are a match made in heaven ❀ But I'm glad tumhe pasand aaya πŸ˜³

Beautiful conversations, heart fluttering feels wala romance (reminded me of S2 Ram's birthday wala baarish scene) and most importantly the monologues. Kudos to you for penning down their dilemmas so well even as they are both being lead by their heart towards each other.

You know that was the exact scene going on in my head when I was penning this down! Somehow mere dimaag se nikalta hi nahi hai wo yaar β˜ΊοΈ. I really felt it was very necessary to give them some monologues and self reflection, because show me iss baar wo poori tarah missing hai. Jitni bhi complains hai na apan sab ki show se, everything can be resolved right away like this, but karna hi nahi hai inn logo ko . And I believe in slow and logical romance. So even when they both were being led by their heart, I didn't want them to go just like in the moment without thinking anything, then that too would have become a mere lollipop type. Isiliye I penned their dilemma, thoughts and realization, taaki kuch to progress ho, and show se alag hona mera OS πŸ˜†

You are getting better and better with every story you write! Shaabash mere sher! πŸ‘

Bas aap se hi seekh rahe hai ham. You are already the best, so doesn't it make sense for me to ATLEAST get better with each story πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. Shabaash mere Sher has me giggling in joy and love...thank you πŸ˜˜πŸ€—β€πŸ€­

And dhanyawaad for finally reading it ( otherwise I would have eaten up your head πŸ€£ ) and thank you for this CHUMMESHWARI comment πŸ˜‰πŸ€£