Ram OS: Why am I on fire?

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Here is the promised sketch)

Kriti has arrived, but I am not happy at all, I feel as if something is on fire in my chest and is pressing her, pressing on her ribs and breaking out. But I can't understand. I should ask Dr. Priya, she always finds words for me. Yes, I'll go and ask.

Oh, there she is! As soon as I wanted to call her, she was delighted with the arrival of Kriti and said that she was not interested in me, she did not want me and was talking about a fictitious marriage.

Again something in my chest flares up, this time the bones seem to break from the fire, why do I feel so bad? As if there is not enough air. Even the ceiling of the room seems to be pressing on my head and my whole body. But I didn't feel that way in the elevator. It was completely different, I was holding Dr. Priya, no, just Priya almost in my arms and I don't know what would have happened if not for those two.

My hand is made to caress her face and burrow into her hair, her hair... It's so, I can't find words to describe it enough. The elevator was cramped, but I felt as free as ever before. For all my years, even next to my Jaan, my dear mother.

And now Dr. Priya says that she does not need me, is not interested, and puts me in the hands of Kriti.

I take off and scream right into her pretty face:

- How dare you? Do you really not want me? What then do I see again and again in your eyes?! What kind of fire is pressing my chest?! You know?! Well, don't be silent, I can't stand this?

Will you say again that you don't need me? And I will never believe!

Ram screamed this and opened his eyes, realizing that it was all an illusion. Everything but fire.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow, you gave the sketch so fast, and I loved this so so much! Perfectly described his emotions which he himself is unaware of...damn good Sea ❤

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

This was really so nice ha.... 😊😊🤗

SEA05 thumbnail

They inspire my muse to turn the gears in my head even faster than usual)

Thank you)

SEA05 thumbnail

I'm glad you liked it) Thanks for the feedback)

SEA05 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Thank you, dear) I will definitely be back soon with the continuation of my stories.

Worries completely exhausted me, but I can handle it and please all of you)