Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

Hehe..Ekta is so back with her food spiking plot ..Also Mohan Payare hain  kafi payare. Ram and Pri bedroom scene is quite meaningful 

Today's episode  is  kinda good..and yeah finally some progress.👍🏼

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This wonderful young man convinces himself of what is not) But Priya will quickly solve this with her magical aura)

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pensive

Hehe..Ekta is so back with her food spiking plot ..Also Mohan Payare hain  kafi payare. Ram and Pri bedroom scene is quite meaningful 

Today's episode  is  kinda good..and yeah finally some progress.👍🏼

I didn’t see the full episode. Just a few clips. I am curious on the the progress?

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Progress as in finally do hafte baad unke kapde change hue dulha dulhan attire se, and inn logo ko finally yaad aaya ki shalini ki surgery bhi honi hai...progress in that way 🤣

Pensive thumbnail

Originally posted by: NityaAhuja15

Progress as in finally do hafte baad unke kapde change hue dulha dulhan attire se, and inn logo ko finally yaad aaya ki shalini ki surgery bhi honi hai...progress in that way 🤣

Yeah...🤣Finally they have started discussing about Shalini mom's surgery..which I thought they have completely forgotten...

Pensive thumbnail

Originally posted by: NityaAhuja15

That house key scene was nice, but I didn't like ram saying that baharwaale log to priya, that was damn disrespecting and downright bad.  

He was literally humiliating his newly wedded wife..but Priya is an outsider for Ram ,a contract wife...he doesn't know her much.So, IMO this scene is quite realistic. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Still watched only four episode but book marking the thread to see when Ram breaks up with Kirti 🤣

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

You have alag problem...kriti kab jaayegi, iss hisaab se to after episode 4 you'll directly watch second last and last episode 🤣🤣🤣

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

He was literally humiliating his newly wedded wife..but Priya is an outsider for Ram ,a contract wife...he doesn't know her much.So, IMO this scene is quite realistic. 

I think imo it's not about whether he knows priya or not, it's about that now whatever it is, they are married, even if for 3 months, and he needs to accept it and behave that way. Even if they don't have that trust, he cannot say that to her, kyunki she has the right to get those safe keys as his wife whether he trusts her or not. So humiliating like this was really bad. Plus its ram's mistake if he still can't trust her when she actually proved what she is by first signing the contact and then upright refusing a share of 1000 crores.agar iske baad bhi he still considers her an outsider and unworthy of being told the password of his house safe,that too when she has these rights as his wife, then I don't think it is in Ram to ever change for the better. He is too shallow then.

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

True, he bahaved as expected based on his character traits and the truth about his marriage. We cannot expect any thoughtfulness from him irrespective of the fake promises he made to Priya’s family….