Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

So today's episode actually had some progress.

Ram and Kriti's scene was just plain annoying. Iss Kriti ko acting hi nahi aati hai.😳

Ram spoke to the Doctor to get some tests done for Shalini. So finally we will see some progress on the surgery front.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ram ne Yuvi ko suna hi diya finally. Mazza aa gaya.🀣

I absolutely loved the sweet conversation between Priya and Mohan Pyare when Priya got home from work.😊

Ye Shreya ne Shalini ke soup mein kya milaya? Yaar ye to alag level ki plotting aur planning chal rahi hai. I am so glad that Priya stood up to Shreya. Uss ladki ko sach mein koi thappad maaro.😑

Shalini gave the house keys to Priya. That scene was actually very nice but that Shreya is getting on all my nerves and pissing me off.😳

Ram and Priya's scene in the bedroom was nice where Priya tells Ram about what she thinks about his mother.😳

Precap to BTS mein dekh hi liya tha... Ab aage dekhte hain kya hoga.

OVERALL, decent episode.

Ab ye Mohan Pyare kaun hai? Waise hi overcrowded setup hai and usme ek aur πŸ˜†

Haven’t watched the epi yet but ready to join the kriti- Shreya  bhagao andolan. Lage haath Yuvi ko bhi include karo please πŸ˜†

Great to hear some progress finally!

Edited by purplenpink - 10 months ago
SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This bad guy has already accepted Priya as a real wife - brilliant))

SEA05 thumbnail

Meanwhile, Kriti continues to regularly piss off Ram, my doll))

SEA05 thumbnail

Have you thought about it too? High five

SEA05 thumbnail

Personality Priya knows how to stand up for herself and sees the value in the feelings of her mother, and not in property. Ram has no chance not to love such a woman

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: minakrish

So today's episode actually had some progress.

Ram and Kriti's scene was just plain annoying. Iss Kriti ko acting hi nahi aati hai.😳

Ram spoke to the Doctor to get some tests done for Shalini. So finally we will see some progress on the surgery front.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ram ne Yuvi ko suna hi diya finally. Mazza aa gaya.🀣

I absolutely loved the sweet conversation between Priya and Mohan Pyare when Priya got home from work.😊

Ye Shreya ne Shalini ke soup mein kya milaya? Yaar ye to alag level ki plotting aur planning chal rahi hai. I am so glad that Priya stood up to Shreya. Uss ladki ko sach mein koi thappad maaro.😑

Shalini gave the house keys to Priya. That scene was actually very nice but that Shreya is getting on all my nerves and pissing me off.😳

Ram and Priya's scene in the bedroom was nice where Priya tells Ram about what she thinks about his mother.😳

Precap to BTS mein dekh hi liya tha... Ab aage dekhte hain kya hoga.

OVERALL, decent episode.

I agree, it was a okayish nice episode! 

Ram and kriti ka scene was actually annoying and all I was thinking ki isko acting bilkul nhi aati πŸ€£ plus I loved how ram didn't give two hoots to kriti πŸ˜†

I'm glad they didn't forget about surgery just like they forget about most of the things πŸ€£

Ram yuvi waala scene was too good, kuch to dhang ka kiya ram ne. Bas I hope ram alekha ke beech iss wagah se problems na ho πŸ˜”

Priya and mohan pyaare ka convo was pure hearts...loved that the most today ❀

Mujhe pehle laga they were mixing something for priya, didn't knkw it was for shalini, god what the actual hell man πŸ€¬ and unhone wo mixing waala shot itna details aur vamp waale form me dekhaya, I was like actually damn pissed off, and all I was praying uske baad ki shalini kuch bhi ho jaaye bas ye mat peena😭

That house keya scene was nice, but I didn't like ram saying that baharwaale log to priya, that was damn disrespecting and downright bad. Priya ko bhali apni self respect ke padi ho na ho, merko bahut bura laga! Disliked ram due to that today. πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Priya is his wife for god sake, he cannot keep forgetting that, and we can't keep ignoring his faults!

Pehle mujhe laga he was saying that about shreya or someone, but the  when he said ki he was not talking about shalini ki friend but priya I got so angry for a moment. Shalini ne to phir bhi kam daanta usse, mai hoti to pata nahi kya karti, already ram this season is bakwaas πŸ˜‘

That bedroom scene was nice, finally priya showing ram ki what is in that safe is much more than just money, it is much much more worth it. Ram really needs to learn that everything is not about money.

Precap was meh!🀣

SEA05 thumbnail

Wife aka Boss Priya did it all today)

Did you see that dainty hubby tease and smile?) Priya is a genius

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplenpink

Ab ye Mohan Pyare kaun hai? Waise hi overcrowded setup hai and usme ek aur πŸ˜†

Haven’t watched the epi yet but ready to join the kriti- Shreya  bhagao andolan. Lage haath Yuvi ko bhi include karo please πŸ˜†

Great to hear some progress finally!

Mohan Pyare is Tarun 2.0 πŸ€£

Yes, Kriti-Shreya-Yuvi bhagao andolan... we need to start a petition.πŸ€£πŸ˜†

SEA05 thumbnail

Priya continues to shake the world around Ram with her personality and principles, her lightness towards possessions but seriousness towards human emotions will one day make Ram the most devoted and loving husband. He will throw away the nonsense in his head just like talking with Kriti, she frankly infuriates him, 2 beeps and there is no person with her - everything is obvious

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: NityaAhuja15

I agree, it was a okayish nice episode! 

Ram and kriti ka scene was actually annoying and all I was thinking ki isko acting bilkul nhi aati πŸ€£ plus I loved how ram didn't give two hoots to kriti πŸ˜†

Yes, I absolutely loved that Ram didn't care about Kriti.πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I'm glad they didn't forget about surgery just like they forget about most of the things πŸ€£

Ram yuvi waala scene was too good, kuch to dhang ka kiya ram ne. Bas I hope ram alekha ke beech iss wagah se problems na ho πŸ˜”

Alekha is professional and she will understand that if the mistake is Yuvi's, Ram has all the rights to shout at him.

Priya and mohan pyaare ka convo was pure hearts...loved that the most today ❀

TOTALLY! I loved that scene so much. It was so cute.πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

Mujhe pehle laga they were mixing something for priya, didn't knkw it was for shalini, god what the actual hell man πŸ€¬ and unhone wo mixing waala shot itna details aur vamp waale form me dekhaya, I was like actually damn pissed off, and all I was praying uske baad ki shalini kuch bhi ho jaaye bas ye mat peena😭

Yaar, mujhe to itna gussa aa raha tha. She is trying to ruin Shalini's health? Ye kaise toxic cousins paal rakhe hain Ram ne apne ghar par?🀬

That house keya scene was nice, but I didn't like ram saying that baharwaale log to priya, that was damn disrespecting and downright bad. Priya ko bhali apni self respect ke padi ho na ho, merko bahut bura laga! Disliked ram due to that today. πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Priya is his wife for god sake, he cannot keep forgetting that, and we can't keep ignoring his faults!

Agreed. Ram calling Priya baharwale was downright disrespectful. Priya probably didn't care but hum viewers ko Priya ke liye bura laga.πŸ˜’

Pehle mujhe laga he was saying that about shreya or someone, but the  when he said ki he was not talking about shalini ki friend but priya I got so angry for a moment. Shalini ne to phir bhi kam daanta usse, mai hoti to pata nahi kya karti, already ram this season is bakwaas πŸ˜‘

That bedroom scene was nice, finally priya showing ram ki what is in that safe is much more than just money, it is much much more worth it. Ram really needs to learn that everything is not about money.

Precap was meh!🀣

Ram needs to GROW UP! He doesn't realize what he has and I hope it's not too late by the time he realizes that. Ram this season is annoying and just trying to piss me off 90% of the times he starts talking.🀣

Replies in pink πŸ˜Š