Soldierindia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

This is from the time Priya and Alekha 's convo in the hospital

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lying on the hospital bed Priya was reminiscing what happened in just few days that changed the entire course of her life , maybe plans are made to be disrupted which quite humourously joined her name with The Ram Kapoor forming #Raya instead of her name with Yuvi no Yuvraj. Priya was in a dilemma what should she do speak up the truth or hide it she was not getting the way so she closed her eyes and contemplated what matters and she got an answer from within just as her father says .

Standing in front of Yuvraj used to make her feel fuzzy she earlier believed it was love but now she believed it was her imaginary fairy tale which took away her sense of rationality. She felt foolish to have loved no liked such a shallow person and to some extent relieved to have escaped a delirious fate with an insecure selfish man but could she allow someone else to takeover that fate which she luckily escaped . The answer is a big NO but what is in her hands what can she do because she knows the feeling of avoiding the  glaring red signals no matter how many times people see them for some thing they perceive and believe in which later breaks u up as truth like the consequences of avoiding red signals leads to dangerous accidents.

Priya didn't pray someone to undergo the same phase as her so she called for an alone time with Alekha but she knows that she should take a step forward for moving out without any guilt of trapping someone inside.So she asked,"Alekha, beautiful name by the way ek sawaal puchu tumse plz don't mind ha  ?" Alekha felt a bit weird with Priya to begin with and her questions would make her more so but still she relented coz the ans she anticipated was of greater importance and impact.  "Kitna jaanti ho tum mere baare mei aur ha kya janti ho ,I know sawaal ajeeb hai par phir bhi puchna chahti hu cause mujhse Jo answer tum Janna chahti that actually needs some level of trust."

Alekha sighed and replied," Look Priya frankly speaking l don't know anything about u infact tumhare baare mein mujhe sune huwe ek hafta bhi nahi huwa hai vahi Yuvraj ke saath maine kaam Kiya hai approx 8 months se usse jaana hai aur jaha tak tumse baat karne ki toh I wanted to know ur version coz relationship dono ka tha to effects bhi dono par honge and l wanted to hear u out before making any judgement."

Priya kind of expected Alekha's response but still she decided to do what she believes is correct," Dekho Alekha I am a private person I do not like to openly demonstrate my feelings and my thoughts so hence I won't divulge much par mai itna jarur kahungi ki maine Yuvi Sorry Yuvraj par aur kuch kiya ho na ho trust to kiya tha love to kai log karte hai kai log grow out bhi karte hai in a given time maybe months or even years par trust break hone ke baad vo kabhi nahi judta vo hamesha broken hi rehta hai and Yuvraj ke saath mere breakup ne mera uspar se trust tod diya hai and Mai tumse jyada kuch nahi kahungi bas itna suggest karungi ki sometimes jo tumhare saamne hota hai vo woh nahi jo asal mei ho raha hai maine bhi aisi hi galti ki hai hence be careful baaki tumhari marzi and I wish u all the Best l hope u remain happy and be sure mai tumhare relationship Mai nahi aane vaali just think of what l said ok." Then Priya forwarded her hand for a shake which Alekha returned with a slight delay and with a slight smile she  moved out of the room. She felt uneasy cause today  instead of giving the clarity she needed Priya's answer clouded her more and she now  needed to clear out her head for further decisions which may change her life.

Priya now felt relieved she knew the ball was in Alekha's court and now she can close the old chapter of Yuvraj without any regrets as it was now more important to deal with the new internet sensation in her life ,"The Ram Kapoor".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soldierindia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Guys l know mistakes toh bohot hongi par plz let me know ur response 

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Nice 👏

This was what should've been shown on the show... 

Keep writing 🤗🤗

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nice! Go forward with writing ❤

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

How good it is to find a cure for what you don't need

Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3