Together they won't be sad

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

So far, Priya is still sick and Ram is talking about space, but Ram shares his edible stash of chocolates and other snacks so directly that Priya has no chance to be sad for long.

Even dressing up for the night, this person turns into ridiculous suspicions of a desire to get closer) Fool, we have long understood whose desire is hardly kept in place, and this is not Priya))

But even if Priya tries to evict Ram from the bed, they will still share her. Because some things in this life are inevitable) Finding a solution with a bed Mr. Ram, how funny, my God)) Boy, how did you not break your legs building this soft Barricade?)

It is a pity that Priya is still suffering for that fool, but this is more likely not about Yuvi, but about those dreams of a girl that did not come true.

But now she has a husband, Ram, who is willing to fight her stubbornness to help with the earring.

The one who worries about her injury and blood, the one who is nervous like a teenager talking to his so-called girlfriend because his subconscious mind thinks differently of Priya.

"There's nothing between us" reads like "There's too much between us and she worries me a lot." Ram says that he misses Kriti and justifies Priya's questions about late-night calls, but in fact he doesn't care about Kriti so much that he calmly hangs up, asks to chat with Priya, or describes Kriti's qualities as a product in a store. And is this love? Ram, don't be ridiculous, I can't stop laughing from your lockers and candy shelves anyway)))

Dialogue with Priya, attempts to calm her tears, listening to old songs together, laughing together is a million times more meaningful and closer than any phone conversation with Kriti and a word of love in her direction from Ram. This contrast is so obvious, to everyone except Ram and Priya)

It’s like Bani’s protector in bed with Priya, sticking out, but the main characters don’t see him, my God, I love it)) Only Priya’s snoring is cooler, which scared Ram, but he still disappeared in Priya completely. Love accepts everything, even snoring)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

I really liked the episode and also your post.

This being a finite series is actually good. We get to see immediate changes and development

Though there's no sexual tension or attraction,  they sure are comfortable with each other

That was pretty good to watch. 

Edited by Sudharies - 10 months ago
SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The attraction hides behind this comfort and the way Ram justifies himself to Kriti. Inside, he feels that he wants Priya, so he looks for an excuse.