Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

I do agree on the diction as I felt certain words were bit inaudible & at times, I felt she spoke more of Hindi than Sanskrit-Hindi mix thats usually in the show. But she's not that bad tbh.  

The scenes are poorly edited 🙄

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

I really hope with success of shiv Shakti mytho and historical shows will make a comeback again. I want to see stories of Ram Sita, Chandragupta Maurya (yes again because no serial did justice to his story)Ashoka, Samudragupta and many other great kings.

devashree_h thumbnail

The guy playing Lord Vishnu did good in the scene where he comes as a Brahmin and makes Daksh Prajapati do the Pooja of Shiv, unwittingly. That get up suited him.

devashree_h thumbnail

It was kinda weird tbh but maybe they'll come up with the name Mahadev as the fixed one. 

Regarding Mohit, tbh he was great in DKDM also. 

No doubt about that, Mohit was good in DKDM

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

The guy playing Lord Vishnu did good in the scene where he comes as a Brahmin and makes Daksh Prajapati do the Pooja of Shiv, unwittingly. That get up suited him.

He can be a good Indra but definitely not Vishnu. He's not fitting in the role. Smile of Vishnu is missing.🙄

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Oh that was a nice one indeed. Though probably I feel he needs to do a bit of catch up so I'm willing to stay patient I guess as more episodes progress. 😆

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I also like the actors playing Laxmi and Narayan.

I'm starting to like the actress playing Lakshmi. The separation moment, prior to the initiation of the Samudra Manthan, that was executed decently. Emotions didn't go out of order. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I Also Enjoy Watching This Show Since Episode 1 I Will Continue With It 

😊

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

I'm starting to like the actress playing Lakshmi. The separation moment, prior to the initiation of the Samudra Manthan, that was executed decently. Emotions didn't go out of order. 

I agree with that, that scene was really good. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

No doubt about that, Mohit was good in DKDM

DKDM had a larger budget, better actors(even supporting ones) and a divine aura. I guess tv world lost its sheen after COVID. This serial is good but it definitely lacks the grandeur of DKDM. The only person who is holding this show is Ram. Without him the show won't work.