SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

As Rama and Priya wait for their interview, Yuvi spat all over Alekkha's car with his indignation. Mr Plan is not happy when others have plans too)

But we'll move on to the Kapoor mansion with the cute tradition of looking for a ring in milk, who's boss? Of course, wife) Ram has been listening to Priya for a long time, but in the game you need to show off, right? Mom supported Priya, that's enough) Mother-in-law's support is very nice and good luck, Priya's team began to grow before our eyes, it's wonderful and Sherdul supported bhabhi. I believe that they will become great friends and I look forward to this moment)

And to lose to your wife is an honor, Ram, so be calm, baby) Who lost in the little things to his woman will receive much more from her in the future. So not only Priya won, but also Ram. In the meantime, a gift from him) Put on a ring, dear. Soon you will think of this moment as one of the best for both of you.

While Yuvi fights with Shreya, we admire the cute inclusion of the rain story of Kushal and Shivanga in the story of our Ram and Priya. He thinks of practice, she thinks of the heart. He talks about fire, he doesn't see any fire in Priya yet, but that's okay. Not every fire opens immediately with a high flame. The brightest and longest fire opens with a small spark. And the guests of our Ram and Priya will understand this. Ram loves not only pizza, but also the woman next to him, although he cannot yet realize this, just as the guest in his house did not realize the identity of the interlocutor)

The guest also does not realize her feelings for the boss, in this she and Ram are very similar. Priya regrets the no-feeling wedding, but she doesn't know that they are very close either. It's harder to judge one's feelings than others, isn't it, my beloved members of the forum. Ram and Priya see others but not their own story. They still need time, then they will understand that the New Year's meeting with a symbolic cake was the most special in their lives. Two strangers in the same room will gradually become the closest. And Kriti with her claims only brings this moment closer.

There are only two of them, you're not there, I'm sorry, dear.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail

Its “Ram”. I have seen multiple times you write Rama. Just saying. 

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you, the translator constantly corrects his name like this, sometimes I correct it, sometimes not. Because, as far as I know, the name Ram admits such a form.

My name, for example, has about 40-50 forms, if not too deep)