I am back just for ONE post.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

Hello GHUMians, 

How have you been all ? I am making a post after so long. 

Long Time No See - Common English Phrases - YouTube

First of all, I have watched the last three episodes of SaiRat. Even though that sometimes we have loved them and sometimes disliked them, that few of us wanted them to end together and others didn't, I kinda loved their ending. Yes, it was a sad one but they had a beautiful ending. I wish the show was a little more about SaiRat than Virat and Pakhi and Sai and Satya. Anyways, now that it has ended, we will cherish their good moments (the first two years of them). 

Sai and Virat have reunited, but will it be a happily ever after for #SaiRat?”  Ayesha Singh says in Ghum Hain Kisikey Pyaar Mein as she expresses her joy  over their union. |

Now about the second generation, I wish they reversed the triangle love story. Savi in a dilemma between the man she loved and his brother she got married to. I guess two girls fighting for a man sells better than two men fighting for a girl. πŸ˜†

Cartoon Love Triangle Images: Browse 4,153 Stock Photos & Vectors Free  Download with Trial | ShutterstockCartoon Love Triangle Images: Browse 4,153 Stock Photos & Vectors Free  Download with Trial | Shutterstock

About the new characters, I quite liked Reeva (I guess it's her name), the new Pakhi if I am not wrong. So much better than Pakhi so far. The actress is quite pretty too. πŸ˜³

Ishaan I am still not able to love the way I had fallen in love with Virat from the beginning. Let's see if things change. 

Savi, I loved the little one. She was so adorable, funny and full of joy. But the grown up, I am not able to like. She is nothing like Sai. πŸ˜’ I remember I was in love with the Sai from Gadchiroli but Savi the new version of Sai is less impactful. 

Overall, I am not liking much the new generation. They need to bring the drama as soon as possible. 

Not Impressed Supernatural Jensen Ackles GIF | GIFDB.com

The Chavans are maha boring now. Ishaan's family maha bakwaas too. πŸ˜†

Bored Sigh GIF - Bored Sigh - Discover & Share GIFs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Muguetttt are you planning to continue? This Ghum doesn’t feel like Ghum. Which is kinda good if we want to look at it like a new show πŸ˜†  

I am not yet watching. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Muguetttt are you planning to continue? This Ghum doesn’t feel like Ghum. Which is kinda good if we want to look at it like a new show πŸ˜†  

I am not yet watching. 

Or if we want get rid of the show, it's a good thing. πŸ€£

No I don't think I will continue. I just wanted to write on SaiRat one last time and their kiddo with her would be hubby and her sauten. πŸ˜†

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Rinse and repeat drama looks like but regular watchers can tell better πŸ˜† 

Sairat are happy boinking in heaven πŸ˜‚

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

I totally agree with you. I wish the last 1 year of Ghum would have been more about Sai-Virat and their two darlings than other characters. Anyways, I too am happy with the way SaiRat story ended. Both showed their immense love for each other during their final moments and died together. 

The new season started on a dull note. The beginning is boring. It's not just because Ghum doesn't feel like Ghum without Sai, Virat but also because there's nothing interesting in the new characters. 

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey.....feels so good to read your post after a long time πŸ˜Š

Agreed that the ending Sairat got was beautiful but sad. But, I liked that they ended this generation otherwise would have ruined Sai or Virat more.

This generation lacks that X factor for me n ofc drama is not rich enough to keep one glued to it. Just watched few clips n felt sad at the degradation of the standards πŸ˜” It had to happen as ghum 1.0 had KD's strong script. 

Doesn't seem like ghum at all. 

Rosyme thumbnail

Very nice .

Yes I think you can make a post on the last promo rather than the actual episodes.

The last promo had only Sairat. You the above pic screenshot from there na...

Promo was so good and again they cheated the audience by showing a fake promo.

Yes as u said 2 guys and one girl would have  been better maybe .

Shemer thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yess..their ending was beautiful yet sad..they died on each others armπŸ’™after confessing their true feelings but im missing them very badly..subah udkar unhe dekhne ki aadath hogayi thi...πŸ₯²

Without #SAIRAT ghum is not ghum...the ganja effect is long goneπŸ₯²..pehle toh episode aane par , na aane par , har ek scene or character pe discussion hotha tha and yoohiii 100 pages nikal jaathe the..and now πŸ’”...and I'm not liking the gareeb CN even though the new house is beautiful..but I'm missing my old CN with that ganpati 😍

Out of the topic...muguet aap apni story continue kar rahi ho kya? Neil naira and saira wali..I just loved that one😍

Rosyme thumbnail

After Savi s marriage they will shift to new CN i think. That's why they rebuilt it.

The new groom may help BK financially.

Shemer thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maine YT clips dekha toh mujhe aisa laga..woh log naya CN ko modify karke ishaan ka ghar banadiya..its only my guess not sure