Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 27 days ago

कल्पना आजी!! ह्याच मुद्द्यावर बोलायचं राहिलं होतं....म्हणूनच to be continued... लिहिलं होतं मी 🤪

Though I like kalpana and also understand her deep wish to be a grandmother.... I'm like ....why are you behind Sayali?? As a couple, it's a very personal decision....when to have a kid or even for that matter.... Whether they want to have one or no !!🤷🤷

But I like these sequences.. they are well executed and performed by Jui and Prajakta.... earlier at the time of मंगळागौर पूजा....आई brings up this issue from no where...and Arjun very conveniently alludes her, leaving Sayali alone to deal with this कुट प्रश्न!!🤪

सायली indeed handles it well without hurting Aai's sentiments!! She even handles the fake pregnancy very well (leaving cunning asmita and Priya red). Yesterday also she's caught unawares by Aai and she's left tongue tied!! Aai mistakes it as her shyness🤪 

ह्यांचं (finally) जमल्यावर....I hope आई holds on to herself and leaves them alone to take the decision!! wish to see lots of romance before they do decide that!!🤪🤪 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vanni03

साग्रसंगीत लग्न ह्यावेळेस ही नाहीच होणार ग...रोजा मध्ये तरी फक्त मंगळसुत्र घालतो गळ्यात ....देवा आणि घरच्यांसमोर ....बास्स!!

कारण आजी आणि अस्मिता तोंड वाकडं करणारच... ह्यांचं जमेल तेव्हा🤷🤷

सायली will be as selfless as ever.....तिच्या मागणी बद्दल काही च अंदाज नाही लावता येत!! 

हो....अर्जुन बहुतेक बाळ मागेल!!🤪

Yesss.... प्रताप आता सायली chya team madhye कायम राहणार!!👏

tya Roja serial madhe leads ch lagn 4-5 vela zalaysmiley44

TTM roja cha cut to cut remake vatat nahi tyamule maybe SaJun grand wedding milali tr sp chya krupenesmiley36

Arjun baby magel he mi imagine nhavat kel kharch 😂 pn to magu shakto🤭

Pratap in sayli's team Good 👍

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Kalpana ugich ghai kartey already gharat Ashmita sarkh aagau bal aahe tyala handle kara aadhi smiley37plus Arjun pn seasonally lahan mulan sarkha vagto hi 2 por sambhala aadhi 😜

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Hmmmm....tyane सांगायला तर हवं!! आणि before that I hope Arjun tells him about falling for Sayali!! 

Of course, chaitanya will come to know the connection between Sakshi and Priya....but he may pretend to believe Sakshi's bluff (she will give some stupid reason and try to cover up !!)

See this...one of my ....many fav sequences...the trio at its best!!❤️

https://youtu.be/ceXfMNuWpqk?si=nqZeFX2SBMdn1PxB

Udya Arjun - chaitu convo milel khup divasa nismiley36chaitu jevha sangel tyane kay mati khalliye tevha Arjun nakki chidel 

This scene smiley37smiley37ya track madhe Arjun kiti over protective zala hota about his bayko for sayli that's irritating but for audience it's cute smiley27

Utkarsha999 thumbnail

हो.... कल्पनाच  लावून देते लग्न....सगळ्या फॅमिली chya dekhat... आजी chya नाकावर टिच्चून...रोजा मध्ये असं दाखवलं आहे!! त्या आधी प्रताप सायलीच्या बाजूने उभा राहतो (i mean Roja chya बाजूने)👍 

कालचा भाग आवडला मला!! I like to see them....in Arjun's room!! आता तिने ही राखून ठेवला आहे...काहीही मागण्याचा हक्क....त्याच्यासारखाच!! काय मागतील दोघं... एकमेकांकडून?? समस्त फॅन्स मध्ये उत्सुकता आहे!!🤪🤪 I hope she doesn't go in 'sant Sayali' mode and ask something against her own self!!🤷  Arjun la tar vel लागेल.....madhubhau सुटायला अजून बराच वेळ आहे!!

प्रताप has finally accepted Sayali as his DIL and has taken decision to honour the couple with their घराण्याचा मान....सोन्याचा विडा!!👌👌 आई is very happy.....but aaji is not....why.... घाई करतोस...etc. she says doesn't want to interfere but nevertheless walks away🤷🤷 

To be continued......

Sajun bedroom scenes are always good 

Yesterday epi was good with family moments , sajun cute convosmiley31

i

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

kalpana-she will be in a shock,denial agreed but she will bring leads together

her own daughter has been wrong several times but she forgave her 

i hope she doesnt throw sayali dhakke maar ke

aaji-flipper n most biased among the lot

btw pratima jaap gela ticha or kami zala

in roja she[Aaji] denies entry to roja after CM revelation 

arjun roja speak about domestic violence n all---asmita frightens

its funny scene if they do it here it'll be fun

asmita priya will get papers[the duplicate ones] much later after remarriage n confession

Aaji behaves as per convenient. Pratap came across more genuine than her.

Kalpana will be more shocked and angry with sayli than asmita because, she has no expectations with asmita. Kalpana knows asmita is useless, but sayli has special place in her heart. 

does Aaji get to know about contract marriage in Rosa as well? I thought only kalpana gets to know 
And they get married again before all know it

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes everyone gets to know about CM but much later

first its kalpana

as @chinmayi siad khup vela lagna hota

1st then 2nd [kalpana gets them married,contract terminated] 3rd [CM revealed in front of fam] 4th[after roja memory loss]

regarding baal-yes its too early

but expect that around navratri

remember jogtin??

grand wedding-when sayali being tanvi disclosed in front of fam

kusum tai---any guesses why shes back?

my guess is to remind arjun of the case

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

yes everyone gets to know about CM but much later

first its kalpana

as @chinmayi siad khup vela lagna hota

1st then 2nd [kalpana gets them married,contract terminated] 3rd [CM revealed in front of fam] 4th[after roja memory loss]

regarding baal-yes its too early

but expect that around navratri

remember jogtin??

grand wedding-when sayali being tanvi disclosed in front of fam

kusum tai---any guesses why shes back?

my guess is to remind arjun of the case

Thanks

Kusum tai is back, where did you see it?
has someone posted bts?

I am sure Aaji will make big deal over contract marriage. It should be and she should blame Arjun not sayli as he forced her basically and left no option, what she did for her father, he asked is as his fees 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Amit's insta story 

IMG_20240505_123442.JPG

Utkarsha999 thumbnail

Out of curiosity mi Roja che kahi episodes pahile to ML tr mala mostly tyachya granny sobat arguments kartana ch disla smiley36

Aani FL ML shi boltana sarkha sadi cha padar churgalat hoti it's so weird smiley6

Mi eklay tikde Roja pn TTM sarkha trp topper show hota