The most beautiful dress of the groom - the bride

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

And Kriti proves this in every possible way with her actions with Ram. He is clearly happy with what is happening and smiles quite sincerely. Even the nasty sister is quite satisfied. It is unprofitable for her to spoil relations with Ram.

Walking like a stalker behind Ram Kriti to great music is a great idea, she seems to feel bad, but he doesn’t at all. It was accompanied by another song. Therefore, it is absolutely not in vain that my mother shares her joy from the wedding with Mr. Kapoor. Says that Priya will always be with Ram, holding his hand. Even if Ram himself does not agree that his heart has chosen the best person, but it has chosen. And mom’s happiness has nothing to do with it, but Ram hasn’t got it yet, I told you, he’s a favorite of the slowpacks.

Kriti was late with her blackmail. She can pressure and manipulate, and even without understanding her love for Priya, Ram understands her love for Shalini's mother and correctly reminds Kriti that she started all this.

Now she frankly lies that she is ready to give up everything for the sake of Ram, knowing that the plans simply did not work out. Ram is absolutely right in his arguments, he cares about promises, mom, Priya, her family.

Ram will not take away his mother's dream, nor the respect of Priya and her family. Kriti damn manipulator, remembered the love that doesn't exist. But Ram will leave anyway. Kriti promised to go with him to confess, but again left him next to his mother's enthusiasm. Even in his mind. Freud would appreciate it, do you understand what I mean?

Ram did the right thing when he chose his mom's wish. His wedding makes mom healthier and happier, because her instinct says that her son connects his life with that very person. Forever. No three months and no love for other people. These are only words, not the truth.