Kunal Karan Kapoor as Saransh

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Can you believe that this was the artist who portrayed SidG🤘a year ago? A chill-out guy with no goal in life, to now an obsessed man Saransh looking for vengeance.

anilaiam (@team_kunalkarankapoor) • Instagram photos and videos

In yesterday's episode Kunal Karan Kapoor took his character to the darker side through his performance. As Saransh was talking about his first kill there was wildness and wonder in his eyes as he had discovered something exciting.

Made me think about a psychopath, even though he doesn't fully fit the diagnosis as he feels guilt, pain and "love".

I am curious to know what was scripted when it comes to Saransh and what added by Kunal Karan Kapoor himself.

What was Kunal's vision of the character?...or did he just go with the flow. Because the character has so many layers and most of them are felt through Kunal's performance. If you try to dig into Saransh's mind, then he is very complex and doesn't really fit any diagnosis which makes the character unpredictable and very interesting.

Saransh does feel pain and guilt. But is selfish and doesn't have much empathy for others.

He is self-destructive and is somehow punishing himself through all this. You felt that with he aggressively slapping himself. WHAT A SCENE THAT WAS 👏👏

Then he shouted "enough" as he put a lead on his emotions and was back to his revenge game.

He wants control and hurts his family, including his mother that he loves. But when he is called Ravaan he gets hurt a little but throws it away by accepting it by laughing out loud.

Saransh is so twisted and complex that I totally love the character.

anilaiam (@team_kunalkarankapoor) • Instagram photos and videos

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

He suits positive roles better though :(

Another bad decision by makers. I dont think it will favour them

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

I don't agree as he is slaying it and his fans have fully accepted him. Plus people that haven't watch maitree but tune in and given positive feedback.

just to mention one

(2) ναιsн on Twitter: "I have no fxcking clue what’s going on in Maitree but KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR IS A BOMB! Bloody hell, he’s SCARY as Saaransh 💥" / Twitter

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail