Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Ani_La_Iam

I don't agree as he is slaying it and his fans have fully accepted him. Plus people that haven't watch maitree but tune in and given positive feedback.

just to mention one

(2) ναιsн on Twitter: "I have no fxcking clue what’s going on in Maitree but KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR IS A BOMB! Bloody hell, he’s SCARY as Saaransh 💥" / Twitter

He's a great actor and I have no doubt about his versitality. I just prefer seeing him as a hero because I like him. And he looks so cute and innocent.

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

I always wanted to watch him in a very complex and layered character. Just wish the writing was better but my wish has come through with this.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_La_Iam

I always wanted to watch him in a very complex and layered character. Just wish the writing was better but my wish has come through with this.

But sadly he wont be appreciated because nobody watches this show. With such a stellar cast, the show deserves a prime slot

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not at all liking saaransh. He is a psychopath who had ruined maitrees life earlier and now he has snatched away the baby mercilessly and torturing maitree. The makers have become sadist by making maitree helpless and vulnerable.. 

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Not at all liking saaransh. He is a psychopath who had ruined maitrees life earlier and now he has snatched away the baby mercilessly and torturing maitree. The makers have become sadist by making maitree helpless and vulnerable.. 

His character is not to be liked, even though I do wish that the character was more grey than negative.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

He's a great actor and I have no doubt about his versitality. I just prefer seeing him as a hero because I like him. And he looks so cute and innocent.

Same here. Can’t bear to watch him in negative character roles.. 

I’m a fan of KKK since Remix and LRL days.. ❤️

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Same here. Can’t bear to watch him in negative character roles.. 

I’m a fan of KKK since Remix and LRL days.. ❤️

I'm not liking him here at all. He looks scary.