Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Chapter 5

-----------------

Hey, guys i need your response as the story is going to his main point if i don't get response for the story so its my waste of time to give my precious time to the story.

In a bustling Cineplex, Khushi sat eagerly in her seat, waiting for Arnav. As usual, he was running late, and her patience was wearing thin. She checked her phone repeatedly, sighing in frustration

Finally, Arnav rushed in, slightly out of breath. He apologized, explaining that he had been held up in traffic. But Khushi, annoyed by his perpetual tardiness, remained silent, her arms crossed tightly. 

Seeing her refusal to engage, Arnav felt a pang of guilt. He desperately wanted to make amends and break through her anger. Glancing at the couple seated beside them, whispering and sharing intimate glances, a spark of mischief ignited within him. 

With a mischievous grin, Arnav turned towards Khushi. “Oh, I see. So, you’re giving me the silent treatment, huh?” he teased playfully, leaning in closer to her. 

Confused, Khushi turned to face him, her eyes searching for an explanation. “What are you talking about, Arnav?” 

Arnav leaned in even closer, his voice barely a whisper. “Well, if you won’t talk to me, I can’t help but think you’re secretly enjoying those lovey-dovey moments over there.” 

Khushi’s gaze followed his, and she realized the couple next to them were indeed becoming quite cozy. Before she could respond, Arnav took her face in his hands and kissed her passionately, surprising both her and the neighboring couple. 

Startled by Arnav’s unexpected display of affection, the couple shifted awkwardly, diverting their eyes and giving the couple their privacy. 

When Arnav finally released Khushi, both of them were breathless, their lips still tingling from the unexpected kiss. A playful smile spread across Arnav’s face, proud of his plan’s success. 

“I just wanted to show them how a real romantic moment looks like!” Arnav admitted, grinning from ear to ear. 

Khushi’s annoyance melted away, replaced by laughter and a newfound fondness for her partner. She playfully swatted his arm. 

“You never fail to surprise me, Mr. Raizada,” she chuckled, her eyes sparkling with affection. 

In that moment, any lingering resentment vanished, and they settled back into their seats, fully engrossed in the movie and each other’s company. 

After the movie ended, Khushi and Arnav made their way down from the theater to explore the shopping complex connected to the cineplex. The vibrant display of stores and the buzz of shoppers added a lively energy to the atmosphere. 

As they wandered through the aisles, Khushi couldn’t resist the allure of the fashion boutiques, her eyes immediately drawn to the shimmering array of clothes and accessories on display. Lost in a sea of colors and fabrics, she found herself immersed in the joy of shopping. 

Unbeknownst to Khushi, Arnav’s fascination with shopping rivaled her own. His eyes eagerly scanned each store, his attention quickly shifting from one display to another. People often said women were shopaholics, but if they saw Arnav now, they’d be astonished to witness his enthusiasm. He was a true “shoppoholic,” getting equally excited about finding the perfect outfits and accessories. 

Their laughter echoed through the aisles as they strolled hand in hand, relishing in the joy of each other's company. It was a picturesque moment of happiness, but little did they know that a storm was about to disrupt their tranquility. 

Unexpectedly, Arnav excused himself and left Khushi to browse through the racks of clothes. As he disappeared around the corner, Khushi's heart skipped a beat when she noticed Shyam entering the same store. Anxiety coursed through her veins as she contemplated how to handle this delicate situation without exposing the secret she shared with Arnav. 

With bated breath, Khushi watched as Shyam approached her, his eyes filled with curiosity. She mustered a polite smile, masking the worry that gnawed at her from within. It was crucial for her emotions to stay hidden, a performance she had perfected over time. 

"Khushi, what a pleasant surprise! " Shyam said, his voice betraying a hint of suspicion. 

With great effort, Khushi feigned surprise, hoping to divert Shyam's attention. "Oh, Shyam! How coincidental indeed. I'm just doing a little shopping on my own. You know how I love clothes." 

Shyam's skepticism was palpable as he continued to eye her closely, his familiarity with her quirks making it increasingly challenging to maintain the facade. Khushi's heart raced, her mind frantically searching for a suitable explanation that would shield their secret from Shyam's prying eyes. 

As doubt hung in the air, Shyam pressed further. "But tell me, who were you with just now? I thought I saw you with someone.  Akash, perhaps?" 

Khushi's heart pounded in her chest as she struggled to find the right words, her voice betraying a tinge of nervousness. "Oh, no! That must have been a look-alike. I'm here by myself, I swear." 

She desperately hoped that her feeble explanation would suffice, but Shyam's unwavering gaze told her he sensed more than he let on. 

Next morning , 

In the warm coziness of their family kitchen, Khushi hummed a cheerful tune as she bustled about, preparing a hearty breakfast for her beloved brother, Akash. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee and sizzling bacon filled the air, wrapping the room in a comforting embrace. 

Akash, still rubbing the sleep from his eyes, shuffled into the kitchen, greeted by Khushi’s bright smile. He watched with admiration as she expertly flipped pancakes, a skill she had mastered since their childhood. 

“Morning, Akash,” Khushi greeted him, her eyes twinkling. “Did you sleep well?” 

Akash yawned and grinned. “Like a log, thanks to my amazing sister.” He pulled out a chair and settled down at the kitchen counter, excited for the wholesome breakfast that awaited him. 

As Khushi lovingly arranged a plate, she couldn’t help but reminisce about their bond, forged through countless shared moments and a deep understanding of one another. They were more than siblings; they were confidantes, partners-in-crime, and unwavering pillars of support. 

“You know,” Akash spoke softly, breaking the comfortable silence as Khushi placed the plate heaped with pancakes, bacon, and a side of fresh fruit in front of him. “I’ve always admired your culinary skills. I could never cook like you.” 

Khushi chuckled, her eyes sparkling warmly. “Oh, Akash, it’s not about the skills. It’s about the love and care you put into it. Plus, a little bit of practice doesn’t hurt either.”she said what arnav used to say all the time when she praises his cooking. 

She paused for a moment, reminiscing about how they used to experiment with recipes together, giggling as they made a mess out of the kitchen. Those memories were precious, reminding them of their unbreakable bond. 

As Akash savored the first bite of the fluffy pancake, he looked at Khushi with genuine appreciation. “Thank you, Khushi. It’s delicious.” 

Khushi beamed with pride, basking in the joy of making her brother happy. “You’re welcome, Akash. I always want to make sure you’re well-fed and cared for. You deserve it.” 

Akash nodded, his gaze filled with gratitude. “I’m lucky to have you as my sister, you know? You’ve always been there for me, through thick and thin.” 

Touched by his words, Khushi gracefully brushed away a stray tear, her heart swelling with love for her brother. “And you’ll always have me, Akash. No matter what, I’ll be there by your side.” 

As they continued to eat their breakfast, they shared stories, laughter, and the familiar camaraderie that made their bond unbreakable. It was in these moments, surrounded by love and warmth, that they found solace in each other’s presence, their connection growing stronger with each passing day. 

In the kitchen, the clinking of cutlery and whispers of sibling love echoed throughout the air, reminding Khushi and Akash of the strength and depth of their unbreakable bond... 

Arnav sat at a corner table in the quaint cafe, his eyes darting back and forth, waiting for Shyam to arrive. A flicker of excitement pulsed through him as he anticipated their meet-up, yet a hint of anxiety gnawed at his core. Khushi, his mischievous girlfriend, had just sent him a seemingly  naughty message that left him blushing and flustered. 

, Shyam walked into the cafe. His eyes immediately caught the sight of his friend looking flushed and flustered,A hint of suspicion flickered in Shyam’s gaze as he cautiously approached their table. 

Arnav quickly straightened up, attempting to put on a cool and composed facade.they had a conversation. 

In a clumsy moment, Arnav reached into his pocket to pull out his wallet, but it slipped from his hand and fell to the floor. As he bent down to retrieve it, his eyes widened with horror as he noticed a small packet of condoms within the wallet. Panic coursed through him like an electric shock, realizing that Shyam might see the unexpected contents. 

Shyam, who had been observing Arnav’s strange behavior, couldn’t help but spot the condom packet as Arnav retrieved his wallet. A mix of confusion and suspicion crossed his face, and his eyes locked onto Arnav’s. 

Arnav’s face turned scarlet with embarrassment, unable to find the right words to explain the unexpected discovery. He quickly stuffed the wallet back into his pocket, awkwardly avoiding Shyam’s gaze. 

Arnav nervously straightened his tie as he stood in front of the projector screen. He glanced at his best friends, Akash and Shyam, who were seated in front of him. Akash, dressed in a formal suit, exuded an air of excitement, while Shyam’s crossed arms and furrowed brow indicated his disapproval of Akash’s decision to invest in Arnav’s project. 

Taking a deep breath, Arnav cleared his throat and began his presentation. “Thank you all for being here today. I am thrilled to present my project to you both – Akash, my best friend and investor, and Shyam, my dear friend and project enthusiast.” 

Akash leaned forward, his eyes shining with anticipation. “I’m really excited about this, Arnav. I believe your project has great potential.” 

Shyam’s expression softened slightly, but a hint of skepticism still lingered. “Akash, are you sure about investing in Arnav’s project? I mean, my project has been in the works for months, and I’ve put a lot of time and effort into it.” 

Arnav interjected, not allowing doubt to seep into his own determination. “Shyam, I understand your concerns and the effort you’ve put into your project. But let me assure you, my project complements yours, and by joining forces, we can create something extraordinary.” 

Shyam frowned, unconvinced. “But Arnav, I highlighted some loopholes during our previous discussions. Have you managed to address those concerns?” 

Arnav smiled, his confidence shining through. “Absolutely, Shyam. I have carefully considered your suggestions and taken them into account. I’ve worked tirelessly to iron out those loopholes, leaving us with a solid foundation to build upon. Trust me, together we can make this project a success.” 

Akash nodded in agreement. “Shyam, Arnav has shown great commitment and adaptability in refining his project. I believe in his vision and think it would be advantageous for both of you if you joined forces. Your technical skills combined with Arnav’s innovative ideas would be a winning combination.” 

Shyam seemed to contemplate this for a moment. Slowly, a small smile tugged at the corners of his lips. “You’re right, Akash. Perhaps I have been too focused on my own project. Arnav, let’s discuss further how we can integrate our ideas and work together to achieve something amazing.” 

Arnav beamed, feeling a wave of relief wash over him. “I’m glad you’re willing to collaborate, Shyam. With your expertise and our combined efforts, we can create something truly exceptional.” 

As they continued discussing the project, Arnav’s passion radiated through his words. 

Arnav watched as Akash walked towards the parking lot, ready to leave the office after their fruitful discussion. But just as Akash reached his carAs Akash stared disheartened at his punctured car tire, contemplating how he was going to make his way home, a voice called out from behind him. 

"Hey, Akash! Need a ride?" Arnav called out, offering a friendly smile. 

Relieved, Akash hurriedly turned around to find Arnav standing by his car, keys in hand. "Arnav! You have no idea how much I need a lift right now. My car's tire just decided to abandon ship," he replied, chuckling at his own misfortune. 

Arnav shook his head, a mix of sympathy and amusement on his face. "Of all the times for your tire to go flat, right? Hop in, buddy. I'll drive you home." 

Grateful for his friend's offer, Akash swiftly got into Arnav's car, settling into the passenger seat. As Arnav turned the key in the ignition, the car roared to life, and they pulled out of the office parking lot. 

As they cruised through the familiar streets, memories of their longstanding friendship flooded their minds. Akash couldn't help but reminisce about their high school days, where they first met and forged the unbreakable bond that had carried them through life's trials and triumphs. 

"Remember how we became friends back in high school?" Akash sighed, a nostalgic smile tugging at his lips. 

Arnav chuckled, glancing at Akash momentarily. "How could I forget? We were the troublemakers, always finding ourselves in the most absurd situations. Like that one time, when we convinced our entire class to dye their hair neon green for spirit week!" 

Akash burst into laughter, recalling the chaos that ensued. "Oh, yes! The look on our principal's face was priceless. We were lucky to get away with just a week of detention." 

The memories continued to flow as they reminisced about their different antics during their adult life. From pulling harmless pranks on colleagues to road trips filled with laughter and adventure, these memories highlighted the strength of their friendship. 

"What would I do without you, Arnav?" Akash mused, his voice filled with gratitude. "You've always been there for me, through thick and thin." 

Their conversation carried them through the city streets until they reached Akash's house. As they parked in front of his front gate, Akash turned to Arnav with a grateful expression. 

At Arnav’s house, 

Arnav sat at his desk, engrossed in his project. The room was filled with scattered papers, pens, and books. The desk lamp cast a soft glow, highlighting his focused expression as he worked diligently. Suddenly, his phone buzzed, indicating an incoming call. He paused his work and reached over to grab it. 

“Khushi,” he answered, a smile instantly spreading across his face. “What a pleasant surprise! Are you okay?” 

“I’m great,” Khushi replied with her usual cheerfulness. “I was passing by your place and thought I’d drop by. I know how intense your projects can get.” 

Arnav’s heart warmed at her thoughtfulness. “You really didn’t have to, Khushi. But thank you. It’s been quite a day.” 

“I brought you your favorite coffee from that little café we visited last week,” she continued, her voice full of excitement. “And I have a feeling you could use a break.” 

Arnav’s eyes lit up at the mention of his favorite cafe and the memories associated with it. He couldn’t help but feel grateful to have someone who truly understood him. 

“Alright, you’ve convinced me. I’ll be down in a minute,” Arnav said, chuckling softly. He quickly gathered his things and made his way downstairs to the parking lot. 

Khushi stood next to Arnav’s car, holding out a cup of aromatic coffee. Her face lit up upon seeing him, and he couldn’t help but notice how effortlessly beautiful she looked, even in casual attire. 

As Arnav approached, Khushi leaned against the car, placing her coffee on the hood. Arnav joined her, resting beside her on the cat bonnet, their legs dangling just above the ground. 

“Thank you for this, Khushi,” Arnav said sincerely, accepting the coffee cup and taking a long sip. The warmth spread through his body, easing both his tiredness and the stress of the day. 

“Anything for you, Arnav,” Khushi replied, her gaze fixed on him. “I know how hard you’ve been working lately, and I wanted to remind you to take a breather once in a while.” 

Arnav smiled gratefully, realizing how lucky he was to have Khushi in his life. They sat in comfortable silence. 

Flashback, 

Arnav drove through the dimly lit streets, the atmosphere in the car was heavy with an unspoken tension. The silence was deafening, each passing moment filled with a mix of guilt and confusion. Khushi watched the passing city lights through the car window, her mind trying to process what had just transpired. 

Finally, as they reached Khushi’s house, Arnav parked the car and turned off the engine. They both sat there, the silence still suffocating. Khushi glanced at Arnav, her eyes searching for answers, for understanding. But his gaze was fixed somewhere beyond the windshield, his features a mask of conflict. 

Breaking the silence, Khushi softly spoke, her voice trembling with uncertainty, “Arnav, I... I don’t know what just happened. But, I sensed something between us. And... I... I wanted to explore it.” 

Arnav turned his head to face her, his eyes filled with regret, “Khushi, I... I can’t deny that there is something between us. But we can’t ignore the fact that we are betraying Akash. He’s my best friend, and you’re his sister. We can’t let this continue, no matter how difficult it is.” 

The weight of his words hung heavy in the air as Khushi nodded in resignation, tears welling up in her eyes. She knew deep down that what Arnav was saying was right. Their actions had consequences, and they couldn’t ignore the hurt it would cause to those they care about. 

Without another word, Arnav stepped out of the car and walked around to open Khushi’s door. She got out, her heart heavy with unfulfilled desires. As they stood facing each other on the desolate street, Arnav reached out and gently brushed a tear from Khushi’s cheek. 

“I’m so sorry, Khushi,” he whispered, his voice laced with regret. “I never wanted to hurt anyone, especially not you or Akash. It’s better if we put an end to this before it goes any further.” 

Khushi nodded, the pain evident in her eyes as she swallowed her emotions. “I understand, Arnav. We have to do what’s right.” 

With a bittersweet smile, Arnav leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss on Khushi’s forehead, a final farewell to what could have been. Slowly, they both turned away from each other, each taking a step towards their respective paths. 

As Khushi walked away, tears streamed down her face, her heart aching with unspoken longing. Arnav watched her until she disappeared from sight, his heart heavy with guilt and regret. 

Neither of them could deny the intensity of their feelings, but they knew the price they would have to pay if they continued down this forbidden path. With heavy hearts, they silently vowed to yourself that they would find a way to rebuild what had been broken, even if it meant sacrificing their own desires.... 

KHUSHI’S BEDROOM 

Khushi sits hunched over her laptop, engrossed in her work. Her mind, however, is consumed by thoughts of Arnav. She can’t help but feel a deep yearning to see him, to talk to him – as if her heart is missing a vital piece that only he can fill the mere idea of seeing him and talking to him fills her with hope. She decides to call him, desperate to connect. 

Khushi dials Arnav's number, but he doesn't answer. Disappointment washes over her, intensifying her sadness even more. Just then, Akash enters the room and notices his sister's melancholy state. 

Concerned, Akash approaches Khushi, observing her troubled expression. 

Akash: Hey, Khushi. What's wrong? You seem lost and sad. 

Khushi tries to hide her true feelings, feigning indifference. 

Khushi: Oh, it's just work, Akash. I've been swamped lately. You know how it gets sometimes. 

Not fully convinced by her explanation, Akash flashes her an understanding smile. 

Akash: Well, guess what? Let's take a break from work. I received an invitation to attend a friend's engagement party tonight. We should go together. 

Khushi's eyes widen in surprise, realizing this might be her opportunity to see Arnav. She can't help but feel a glimmer of hope. 

Khushi: An engagement party? That sounds fun. Sure, Akash, I'd love to come with you. 

Internally, Khushi's mind races with thoughts of Arnav's presence at the party. She knows that Arnav, Akash, and Shyam trio going to attend their college friend’s wedding. 

The scene transitions to the engagement party venue. Khushi steps out of the car, a mix of anticipation and nervousness overtaking her. The place is adorned with opulent decorations and the sound of joyous chatter fills the air. Khushi scans the crowd, searching for a glimpse of Arnav. 

As she makes her way through the crowd, she spots Arnav, Akash, and Shyam engaged in conversation near the bar. Her heart leaps in her chest. Excitement and anxiety intertwine as she steels herself to approach them. 

The party was in full swing, laughter and music filling the air. People danced and mingled while Khushi felt a twinge of isolation creep over her. She longed for Arnav’s attention, his warm embrace, and the easy banter they used to share. But tonight, as always, he seemed disinterested, barely acknowledging her presence. 

Frustration and hurt had been building inside Khushi, growing like a tempest within her heart. Tonight, she decided she couldn’t bear it any longer. She needed answers, closure, and a connection that she felt slipping through her fingers. 

Summoning all her courage, Khushi sought out Arnav in the crowd. She found him standing by the bar, a glass of whiskey in hand, lost in his own thoughts. Taking a deep breath, she approached him, her voice quivering but determined. 

“Arnav, we need to talk,” Khushi said earnestly, her eyes searching his for a sign of understanding. 

Arnav turned to face her, his eyes meeting hers with a mix of surprise and curiosity. “What is it, Khushi?” he asked, his voice tinged with caution. 

Gathering her thoughts, Khushi spoke with a newfound strength, her voice steady despite the emotions pulsating within her. “I can’t keep pretending that everything is okay between us. I want to understand why you’ve been distant, why you ignore me as if I don’t matter anymore.” 

Arnav sighed, his hand rubbing his temple as if searching for the right words. “Khushi, it’s not that I don’t care about you, but sometimes infatuation can cloud judgment. What we had, what we have, it might just be a passing phase, a result of physical desire or temporary attraction.” 

His words stung Khushi, piercing her heart with a mix of pain and defiance. She refused to let their connection be dismissed so easily. 

“But what if it’s more than that, Arnav? What if there’s something real between us, something worth exploring and holding onto?” Khushi’s voice trembled, her eyes shining with determination. 

Arnav’s gaze softened, his words laced with a deep understanding. “Khushi, I don’t want to hurt you, but love is complex, and sometimes it’s hard to distinguish between infatuation and something deeper. I can’t promise you that this will last or that I’ll be able to give you what you’re looking for.” 

Khushi’s heart ached, torn between wanting to protect herself from inevitable heartache and her unyielding desire to uncover the truth behind her feelings. 

“I understand the risks, Arnav,” Khushi whispered, her voice filled with raw vulnerability. “But sometimes, we have to take chances and follow our hearts, even if the outcome is uncertain. I still want to explore this with you, even if it’s just for now.” 

In that moment, driven by her unwavering passion, Khushi leaned forward and kissed Arnav. It was a passionate, desperate kiss, fueled by the intensity of their emotions and the desire to bridge the gap that had formed between them. 

Time seemed to stand still as they embraced, their lips locked in a tumultuous dance of longing and confusion. The world around them faded into the background, leaving only the heat of the moment and the shared intensity between them. 

As they broke apart, breathless and wide-eyed, a mixture of astonishment and uncertainty hung in the air. Their journey had taken an unexpec

ted turn, leaving them both teetering on the precipice of a love neither of them was sure was meant to last. 

And so, under the starlit sky, Khushi and Arnav stood, their hearts racing, as they faced the uncertain path they had chosen to embark upon together. 

To be continued... 

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

So both attracted towards.each other and both give chance too

For a brother 

Ek ase relation me rehna Jaha future ki koi guarantee na ho ,aamge badenga ya nhu 

Ya breakup ho jaayenga

Isliye hide kr rhe hai dono kya

I really want to know this 

Superb part

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

chapter 4

The trip to the resort did start the new chapter in their lives. With such surroundings, their feelings were bound to come out. Looks like it took a while for them to get physical though with Arnav worrying about betraying Akash.

Why are they worried that Akash would not accept? He might. He is Arnav's friend after all.

Shyam is on the hunt to uncover the secret.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 5

Shyam was sure being a detective, peppering her with questions. He is unhappy that his project is not selected but Arnav's is. He already has grounds for resentment. Even though Arnav and Akash are trying to be inclusive and suggesting a partnership, he is more bent on shooting down Arnav and having his project take the lead.

coderlady thumbnail

Arnav was too scared to take things forward with Khushi but she convinced him to take that risk. What holds them back from telling Akash? It would not be a betrayal if he knows and supports them. 

If they don't come clean, Shyam might end up spilling the beans.

Kashaarv07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Refreshing take but yes a big bro can be cumbersome but not insurmountable...lovely storyline..looking forward to more

Learrntowrite thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Since their parents are not mentioned, I am assuming Akash and Khushi are even closer and Akash is very protective of her. But I still think it would be better for Arnav and Khushi to tell him before Shyam can, they are serious for each other after all. They should tell Akash and be done with it. 

Savera84 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

They are all grown ups and running somewhat successful businesses on their own.  What they do with their personal life should not be anyone's problem.  Shyam is becoming creepy with every passing chapter.

Now that he is collaborating with Arnav, the chances of him finding about Khushi and Arnav gone up a bit.

Nice chapter.

Cheers..

Fariha2908 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Fariha2908 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Hey,i didn't get any response from the chapter 6,are readers not interested??