❤️⭐Dhruv Tara | 100 Episodes Celebration Thread⭐❤️

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸

100 𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓼 𝓒𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓯 

𝓓𝓱𝓻𝓾𝓿 𝓣𝓪𝓻𝓪 - 𝓢𝓪𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓪𝓭𝓲 𝓼𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓮

Dhruv Tara – Samay Sadi Se Pare is an Indian Fantasy, Romantic Drama television series that premiered on 27 February 2023 on Sony SAB airing at 8 PM. Produced by Shashi Mittal and Sumeet Mittal under Shashi Sumeet Productions, it stars Ishaan Dhawan and Riya Sharma and veteran actors Abha Parmar, Sushil Parashar, Neelima Singh, Gulfam Khan, Yash Tonk, Narayani Shastri and others. 

Rajkumari Tarapriya convinces Dr. Dhruv for traveling across time and treating her brother's brain tumor. After facing various challenges, Dhruv is successfully able to complete a neurosurgery in 17th Century and cures Tara's brother, the crown prince Mahaveer. Dhruv tells Tara that he loves her and she admits the same. Currently our love birds are trying to convince her royal family about their union which will lead to other challenges. 

IMG_20230622_201749.jpg

Join us for the celebration and share your favourite moments from the show!

https://youtu.be/kyiGyC7iIRE

VM by luvzindagi

Edited by Satrangi_Curls - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow! I couldn't able to believe that I am here on 100th episode.. smiley17

As I started to watch DT when it reached around 60+ episodes smiley36

Watched in a go! smiley20

Favorite scenes are:

However I try to bring DT scenes here on priority, but really these two scenes made me laugh more than I enjoyed on DT scenes..

1. Dr.Dhruv's Adbhut Langot smiley37

2. SamRuv's Besharam rang scene smiley37

Now DT scenes:

The first day when Tara stays in Dhruv's room under his bed.. Their hands were touching while sleeping 

Teen Foot ki doori - Tara's sudden transformation as Rajkumari from Naukrani Tara! #Savthaan

Tara's scene with Tarun when she attacked him with Chakra 👍🏼

DT drinking Cool drinks and that Adbhut word from Dhruv 😳

Ofcourse! Dhruv and his Peti Ji's scenes 😆 the way he tried to save it all the time..

Dhruv and Samrat's every savage scenes 😎

Edited by MyDriYa - 10 months ago
Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations for completing 100 episodes successfully 🥳

I'm addicted to this show because Dhruvtara a show which is unique that's why this is my most favourite show currently 🤗

I just love each and every thing about 17th century track really like Dhruv, Tara and sukanya cutie ❤️

But Samruv scenes are just perfect love all chikistak mahoday and his premika scenes 😛

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

My favourite scenes  (not an exhaustive list, but a pretty long one as I look back through the 100 episodes)

"Chikitsak Doctor Dhruv" and "Tara tum" when she clumsily attempts to speak to him on the mobile, and he recognises her voice immediately.

Dhruv feeding her fresh food and his way of explaining to his mother why she should be given fresh food, not leftovers. "Jitne mann se tum apne kanhaji ko bhog lagati ho utne hi mann se tumhe yeh khana de raha hoon"

The first Radha Krishna dance at the temple- Riya did a very good job in this.

The "Yadi chhodna hi tha toh thaame kyun rakhte" scene when he asks whether he should leave her hand and let her fall down the stairs.

The scene where they colour each other's cheeks during Holi (especially Tara's reaction)

Na tum Vishesh ho na vishisht and Dhruv's reaction 😆

The little head bobble that Tara does after they escape from the marriage hall.😳

At the hospital when Dhruv says agar tumhe kuch ho jaata, toh main kuch hone layak nahi rehta

Dhruv telling Tara that while she didn't have a doctor's degree, she behaved a lot like an actual one, and Tara's happiness hearing it.

Dhruv teaching her to high five and thumbs up

Tara in sunglasses for the first time and her happiness/surprise in it.

Tara acting all warrior princess in front of Tarun and telling she'd kill him if a hair on Dhruv's head was harmed.

The "Rajkumari, do you want water " scene and the feather as a weapon scene immediately afterwards.

Before stealing at Tarun's house, Tara telling Dhruv that if there was someone other than her brother that she could talk freely to, it was him.

Tara telling Dhruv in the bedroom that she trusts him as much as she trusts Kanhaji.

The high five scene and Tara's bas while discovering Navrangvan, and Dhruv's fallen face. 

The scene when Tara comes to visit Dhruv in the castle on the first evening (the prettiest Tara's been in the show IMO- her entry and Dhruv's reaction)

Jealous Tara in the Mandakini scene (Nritya ka anand, muh khula khula 😆)

Tara in the "Humein kya pata tumhare mann mein kaun hai and kya hai" 😛

The Tara-ILU scene when she screams Dhruv I love you.

Edited by aekiel - 10 months ago
shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSsBj9pMuXU

Congratulations Team Dhruv Tara and us ... 🥂 ... Completing 100 episodes ...

Wishing for many more ... ❤️

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Congo for the 100 episodes🤗❤️ guys ..

Bas ek choti update dedo bhaiji ka operation successful?

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Today we are so proud to celebrate 100 episodes of our beloved show DhruvTara ❤

A big hearty congratulations to the whole team of DhruvTara - Samay Sadi Se Pare and the lovely forum members here 🥳🥳

Best Moments to cherries 😻

Dhruv Tara's 1st romantic scene in 17th century the way Tara warns Dhruv - Hamse milne ki Anumati kisi ko bhi nahi hai

And Dhruv said - to kyu aayi ho muzse milne? Muzse dur nahi reh pa rahi thi (epi -71)

Screenshot_2023_0622_234937.png

Dhruv to Tara - phir milenge rajkumari Tarapriya ji samay sadi se pare this epi was so touchy and emotional 😢(epi-81)

Screenshot_2023_0622_235003.png

Dhruv's filmy confession - ek ladki hai jo mere sine me dhadkan bankar dhadkati hai 😜(epi-87)

Screenshot_2023_0622_235028.png

The way Dhruv finally confessed his feelings towards Tara was amazing and their overflowing chemistry🙈 (epi-92)

Screenshot_2023_0622_235051.png

The moment when Princess Tarapriya realized that she is in love with her chikistak Dr Dhruv 😃

Screenshot_2023_0622_235105.png

Their love seems so pure in these beautiful scenes

Screenshot_2023_0622_235127.png

Screenshot_2023_0614_222741.png

(Epi -97)

A blushworthy experience 

Tara's confession , forehead kiss, couple dance, Dhruv lifting Tara up can't decide which scene is more beautiful every single frame with DhruvTara is Adhbhut😻

20230622_141934-COLLAGE.jpg20230622_142337-COLLAGE.jpgScreenshot_2023_0622_220737.png20230622_142712-COLLAGE.jpg

Most precious Bond ❤

Chikistak Dr Dhruv and his chhoti rajkumari sukanya ji 🤗

20230622_142944-COLLAGE.jpg

My favorite  visuals 🤗

Screenshot_2023_0622_235220.png

Screenshot_2023_0623_000412.png

Fun facts 🤭😜

Dhruv became Doremon for 17th century people 🤭

Screenshot_2023_0623_000436.png

Chakor is the real villain in DT's love story 😈

Screenshot_2023_0623_000450.png

More than DhruvTara Samruv is the best pair for shipping 😉

Screenshot_2023_0623_000506.png

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I love how we have such a wholesome couple in Dhruv Tara, they sort out their issues amicably, talk to each other directly, instead of relying on others. They respect and trust each other immensely. One of the rare ITV pairs to have such a real, green flags relationship without any toxicity! The way they stand up for each other, fight for each other, the pure love they have!❤️

🤗

MochaQueen thumbnail

Oops I almost missed this thread...bari mushkil se mila...I always scroll past the high priority topics without paying attention...I was searching for this in sticky threads🤣

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Congratulations Celebration Sticker - Congratulations Celebration Festival StickersStars Yellow Stars Sticker - Stars Yellow Stars Sterne Stickers

To the Dhruv Tara Samay Sadi Se Pare cast, crew and all the fans on completion of 100 episodes!! Kudos to all the hard efforts you put in to entertain us, and hope you reach even more milestones!! 🥳

https://twitter.com/_paanchaalii/status/1671920112436416513

https://twitter.com/ZebasCreationx/status/1671926825696608275

https://twitter.com/povgirl123/status/1671921301315895302