Is anyone still watching?

Nutellatoast thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Edited: talking about Dil Diyan Gallan on sab Tv. I thought I posted on the show forum? So confusing. 

I gave up a long time ago, what’s with all the negativity and everlasting misunderstandings? The show started off well but has since gone downhill SO BAD. 

Is anyone else still watching and enjoying? 

Edited by Nutellatoast - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubblegum810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Yeah! I'm still watching..... Story got so many twist and turns and importantly misunderstandings😆

I don't know where you left so I will start from when amrita is in hosiyarpur, Maan gets to know this he comes back somehow things get sorted between him and DPS. But Rana gets into trouble and Maan couldn't save him, so DPS scolds him and tells him to go back and also scolds Sanjot so Sanjot leaves India with Maan's family. Maan gets into financial problems because of the scam did by his CA, as Dilpreet gets heartattack All comes back. Veer and Amrita got married and Riya gets settled with Dollar. Riya has a heart blockage, Rana requests Maan to operate riya to save her but Maan says no as he haven't slept from past 5 days and also have taken sleeping pills, but all force him to operate Riya, some misunderstanding takes place between Maan and Rana because an intern to save his career lies to family that due to Maan's irresponsibility Riya nearly died, thus creating a rift between them. Rana thinks that Maan didn't tried to save Riya and she nearly died because of her. Rana sells the haweli and is leaving for Delhi but to stop him Dilpreet singh requests maan to apologise so that Rana stops.

I request you to visit Dil diyaan gallaan forum, whole story is available there, if you start watching again we can also have some discussion😃. Thank you.😊