Frequent Posters

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

No i havent stopped watching

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Iam excited for todays episode. Waiting to see what ashish does to nandini. This time nandu is innocent but she is going to be punished for her previous mistakes.. Karma never leaves you.. I think tiwaris will ask ashish to forgive nandu. If they forgive nandu the same goes with kamna rt.

I want kamnas arrest,but i know think the makers wud do that .

MeenaRM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Iam excited for todays episode. Waiting to see what ashish does to nandini. This time nandu is innocent but she is going to be punished for her previous mistakes.. Karma never leaves you.. I think tiwaris will ask ashish to forgive nandu. If they forgive nandu the same goes with kamna rt.

I want kamnas arrest,but i know think the makers wud do that .

for me she is not innocent she know kamna going to do something and silently motivated her and  want to keep distance because if kamna exposed by mistake she too exposed infront of her family.its.like double side goal

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

for me she is not innocent she know kamna going to do something and silently motivated her and  want to keep distance because if kamna exposed by mistake she too exposed infront of her family.its.like double side goal

Nandini deserves this actually. It wud be nice if they bring a new FL for ashish.No redemption for nandu. Maitree shud reveal that entire mahila morcha khaand was done by Nandini..