Vidhi' s Shocking Reaction Bonus Update

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Hey guys, didn't realize that I had already wrote a part 2 of this story...so I wrote another one..it is quite different and will be the last one..hope u guys enjoy the second version of chapter 2 lol.

Vidhi runs to go outside and reaches the Bhalghar.

Vidhi's POV

Dev sir mere bhare asa kaise soch sakthe hai…. Mujhe nahi patha ke Woh shaadhi shuda NAHI the..lekin iska matlab yeh nahi ki woh joh chaiye mere bare asa bol sakthe ..patha nahi kyu mujhe unke words ko leke dukhi hora hai…Kya mein unse Pyaar?? NAHI NAHI……Seema ki bato ke wajah seh meh Pagal hojangi …Khair to unke bare meh maat soch bacho ke bare meh soch…

On the other side Dev's POV

Dev yeh tune Kya kardiya? Tumhe usse bolne bhi nahi diya Aur uspe gussa hogaya? Kaise? Dev…tujhe usse Maafi magne hogi.

…patha nahi kyu jab meine usse rote hui dekha toh mujhe both guilty mehsoos hua hai? Kya mein Miss.Vidhi kileye Kuch mehsoos? Arreh nahi nahi..

Asa kaise hosaktha hai…humare age gap…Dev yeh Saab chod Aur Vidhi seh mil…

With that Dev leaves. He knows that she will be at the Bhalghar because he can sense and he was right. Vidhi was sitting next to Rocky…..and it looked liked she had been crying and in deep thoughts….Dev felt bad and angry at himself for punishing her, but he can't stand people that spread gossips around him and he did inform her about this….

Dev goes over to Vidhi to call her…..Miss. Vidhi???

Vidhi looked up to see her boss….sir app yah?

Dev: Vidhi look I'm sorry…mujhe Tumhe bolne ka moka Dena chaiye taah.. lekin nahi di….Vidhi tumhne Amba ko kyu invite Kiya hai as my wife? Meh shaadhi shuda nahi hu…in fact Me Amba ke bare meh soch bhi nahi saktha Aur thum ho ki…

Vidhi: Kya? Lekin sir Amba mam nahi kaah ki app dono shaadhi sudha..agar mujhe patha hota toh Mein invitation NAHI deti unhone…I'm sorry sir….

Dev understood it was Amba's intention….and not Vidhi's…he felt extremely guilty that he yelled and fired her for no reason…

I'm sorry Vidhi.,..meine tumhe explain nahi Karne diya..mujhe maaf..

Vidhi: Sir yeh app Kya…..app kabhi bhi mujhe yaah phir koi bhi employee ko daant sekhte hai..yeh apka right hai…app boss hai humare…

Dev: Haan Vidhi.. lekin meine tumhe woh baate..joh sunaiye.. I'm really sorry for that..

Vidhi smiled for that…sir bhool jaaye naah..

Dev: Par….

Just then one of the kids at the Bhalghar accidentally kicked a ball where Vidhi was and she fell…she screamed… Aah!!!

Dev was worried and shocked at what just happened…he went to her side..and said Vidhi!! Tum thik toh ho naah? Yeh bache bhi naah….

Vidhi was hurt…her hand was bleeding because she had hit the side of the bench with her arm…

Dev was worried and so concerned…that he picked her up and took her to his mom's room of the Bhalghar and laid her on the bed…

Vidhi: Sir yeh app kya kar rahe ho? Meine thik hoon

Dev: Woh tho dik rah hai…Kya Karthi ho Vidhi? Dyaan Kya rehtha hai Tumara Haan? Dev goes to one of his closets to find and get the first aid box..

Dev goes back to where Vidhi is and applies the ointment on her hand and she hisses in pain…

Dev: I'm so sorry.

Vidhi puts a finger on his lips to shut him up…Mujhe yeh acha lag rahe hai…. please app continue kijiye…Dev nods….. suddenly in the middle of Dev applying the ointment…Vidhi sees a cockroach and she screams and gets up!!

Dev: Vidhi kya hua? He tries to calm her down

Vidhi: woh woh…Vidhi just points to where the cockroach is and Dev looks at it….he just laughs…

Vidhi: App has rahe hai?

Dev : NAHI toh…haha

Vidhi: Jaye Aap bahut bure hai…

Dev: Arreh tum phirse naraz hogi..Acha thik hai Mein abhi isse baar…

Vidhi didn't realize that the cockroach had went on top of her hand she panicked…she tried to remove it but she couldn't look at it…so Dev removed it..as soon he did…she hugged him tightly in fear…. Dev hugged her back…and says : Vidhi Tum bahut cute ho yaar…Vidhi just continues to hug him like she never wants to loose him…she feels safe in his arms..and so does Dev …to him the hug feels so magical….

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanska thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

This was so cute, well written.