Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

Summary (As of Now) 

Segment #21 - DreamOfEndless

• Saheel and Aryan spend quality time in the terrace. 

Segment #23

• Saheel thinks of Faruq, his ex bestie turned bf.
  • Vikram somehow got hold of Saheel's Grindr account which lead to the graffiti incident. Saheel doesn't know the logistics, but he knows he is the reason why the two were outed by Vikram.
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

I'll take the one after Shibzz 😃

me after you 😳

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Loved the segments, Neha and Shibz!

Mujhe bhi SP college mein jaana hai and be best friends with all the cool queer-collective gang! ❤️ Mazaa aa gaya! And my man Zaheed is there too 😎 thanks for including him. It makes sense now that he could be besties with Nick cos of their musical connection! 

The texting between N & C was shooo cute !

And Saheel and Faruq gave me Karan-Nawab vibes from Made in Heaven. And they’ve already broke my heart enough! I’m so conflicted. I ship Aryan-Saheel but I also want Faruq to have found his happiness! Why you did this Shibz? 😭😭 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 11 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Loved the segments, Neha and Shibz!

Mujhe bhi SP college mein jaana hai and be best friends with all the cool queer-collective gang! ❤️ Mazaa aa gaya! And my man Zaheed is there too 😎 thanks for including him. It makes sense now that he’s could be besties with Nick cos of their musical connection! 

The texting between N & C was shooo cute !

And Aryan and Faruq gave me Karan-Nawab vibes from Made in Heaven. And they’ve already broke my heart enough! I’m so conflicted. I ship Aryan-Saheel but I also want Faruq to have found his happiness! Why you did this Shibz? 😭😭 

It was actually you who gave me the idea of basing them on KN when you had said all that time ago that you wanted to write about them😅

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

It was actually you who gave me the idea of basing them on KN when you had said all that time ago that you wanted to write about them😅

Hayyla my own idea came back to bite me 🥴 isko kehte hain Karma 😆

Edited by LizzieBennet - 11 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Shiri, you're writing the next bit na? 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Shiri, you're writing the next bit na? 

I am caught up with something Neha, would you like to take up the next one? I'll be free by Tuesday only.. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

I am caught up with something Neha, would you like to take up the next one? I'll be free by Tuesday only.. 

sure. ❤️

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Segment #24

Saheel came out after a refreshing shower. Aryan was buried in his books when he looked up as the door opened. 

The scars on on Saheel's body reminded him of his own. The dark memories of the moments when he felt unwanted and unloved flooded his mind. 

Saheel put on a Tee and sat across Aryan. "Why so sad?" Saheel attempted a Joker voice.

"Your scars-"

"Stop looking."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

After an understanding silence, Saheel spoke. "There was a time when I didn't feel myself. My younger self did things I'm not particularly proud of but we survived and now, I wish to thrive. I'm done being on the edge and staying on survival mode at all times."

"Been there, done that." Aryan chuckled. "Funny, how we're so okay with this trauma."

"What trauma? It's the part of The Gay Package, the life-time subscription."

"When did you sign-up?"

"While watching Pirates of The Caribbean." Saheel laughed "You?"

"Same. I mean if Jack Sparrow and Will Turner's sword fight didn't turn you on, what are you doing with your subscription?"

"Just activating the Gay Panik mode." 

"Were you bullied too much by you schoolmates?" Aryan asked. 

"I don't know how they figured things out before I did but yes. I changed three schools in two years when I was 15. My parents couldn't see their child come home beaten black and blue everyday."

"They had some nerve." 

"Nevermind them. I've left it all behind, long back." Saheel relaxed on the chair. "Therapy helped me get through." 

"I feel like I should go for it too."

"Sure."

-*-

Nick was busy practicing for the upcoming event. Chahat was around, listening to the music and reading a novel. 

"Did you like today's extempore?" Nick signed after his practice.

"It was interesting but yesterday was better." 

"So, there's some tunes you enjoy more than others?"

"Yes. But you were enjoying yourself thoroughly." 

"Music is my first love." Nick smiled. "Reading is yours."

"No, it is-" Chahat stopped as she saw Saheel and Aryan. They seemed happy together but were too busy to notice anyone around them. Chahat smiled, her best friend was happy after a long time. Her heart was filled with warmth of joy.

Nick nudged her. "You okay?"

Chahat nodded. They shared a cup of coffee and some more sweet nothings. 

(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Viswasruti thumbnail

Dream Weavers

A bit busy in life, but following Fichains'  all segments. 🤗

I will read this  tonight. ❤️

Edited by Viswasruti - 11 months ago