Hand on shoulder - Bade Acche Lagte Hain

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

Relationships sometimes get off to a weird start, I know this from my own experience, albeit exclusively friendly. But it doesn't matter, every relationship is expensive.

Their relationship is also like that, they remember forcing parents and old TV shows) Again they read our forum, damn it) Let them read, I will give them my better ideas. Subtle banter, I like it, let them do it, it's much better than the current fashion for toxic relationships and all that. It's better to have a relationship because your mom got sick with a man who told you everything than all the obscure bullshit with abusers and victims. Which you don't know. Families are in full shaadi-kabaddi mode, and the bride is in her usual mode of composure, the groom, on the contrary, is all on his nerves. Alekha is embarrassed that her ex-fiance is marrying her friend. You better watch your fiancé, damn it. And Ram, like a good son, takes care of his mother and tries to assess the situation as correctly as possible. He does not think that such things lead to feelings, but they will come.

I like Priya's little sister, her concern for her sister and Nirvana T-shirt, great taste and great heart, she looks like her sister and thinks correctly that love can come. Maybe his girlfriend is hot. But the fire of love is something else. And it's good that neither Ram nor Priya think about it. They enter into this relationship with a common pure soul in terms of expectations.

Alekha, as a madam businesswoman, offered a marriage contract to a friend. I repeat, take care of your man already. I understand the logic behind this. But Ram and Priya are in a position to decide everything in their marriage. This girl is so naive. So she's kind of protected by feelings and Priya might want Ram's money, what lack of foresight and understanding? She's definitely in business, isn't she? Business personalities unmistakably evaluate people, especially women. Our instinct, you know?

I liked how Priya herself offered Ram the documents, that's who the businesswoman is) And this is their traditional restaurant visit - cute and inspiring, you know what exactly? If you find a person with whom you can express everything, like Priya, albeit not always in full voice, they are still in society and eat like crazy, like Ram, then consider that you have found your person and you will be happy.

And Yuvi, let these papers burn with him while Ram and Priya are with who they should be with.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

As always, love reading your perspective! 

I found today's episode pretty decent (as minakrish also pointed out).

Ram is shallow and Priya is naïve where is comes to matters of the heart..let their growth begin. Because I still want to watch domestic RaYa, I'm going to just focus on their scenes going forward.

Priya's family has come together pretty well in the last couple of episodes, especially her sister and father.

As for what Alekha said, doesn't surprise me one bit. Couple of days back she was worried about her fiance, but now that Priya took that blame on her head, it's made Alekha look a her with a hint of mistrust. I absolutely love that Priya was the one who pulled the papers out of her bag 😆

Going forward though Priya is going to rue the moment she decided to lie about Yuvraj..it will definitely cause upsets, which will of course get sorted in time because RaYa would be a team by then!

If Shalini comes to know about the contract marriage before RaYa fall in love or get married for real, Priya will fall from her grace, at least temporarily.

Lots of potential for drama already in the next 40 odd episodes..and it's already begun 😆

SEA05 thumbnail

Thank you, dear) I always appreciate your feedback.

Ram and Priya are inexperienced in relationships at their core, so I'm very curious to see how they grow and develop together as individuals. What they started with is honesty between each other, which means that the result will be worthwhile.

There will surely be drama between them, mom and others, but they will overcome it together. Do you remember the gesture in the room. Shoulder and arm. They stood in the most comfortable and iconic pose.

SEA05 thumbnail

Thank you dear) They always inspire me

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They are beautiful.., your write up is beautiful too🥰

SEA05 thumbnail

Thank you) I am happy to know that my words are of interest to someone and seem good)

Maple_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely write up....as expected from you. I guess  you meet forum readers expectation, unlike the writers 😅. 

As you rightly pointed out, Alekha gave a piece of advice to her friend to get a contract signed up....not knowing she is the one who actually needs it which I'm sure she will conveniently forget.

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

As always, love reading your perspective! 

I found today's episode pretty decent (as minakrish also pointed out).

Ram is shallow and Priya is naïve where is comes to matters of the heart..let their growth begin. Because I still want to watch domestic RaYa, I'm going to just focus on their scenes going forward.

Priya's family has come together pretty well in the last couple of episodes, especially her sister and father.

As for what Alekha said, doesn't surprise me one bit. Couple of days back she was worried about her fiance, but now that Priya took that blame on her head, it's made Alekha look a her with a hint of mistrust. I absolutely love that Priya was the one who pulled the papers out of her bag 😆

Going forward though Priya is going to rue the moment she decided to lie about Yuvraj..it will definitely cause upsets, which will of course get sorted in time because RaYa would be a team by then!

If Shalini comes to know about the contract marriage before RaYa fall in love or get married for real, Priya will fall from her grace, at least temporarily.

Lots of potential for drama already in the next 40 odd episodes..and it's already begun 😆

Yes. As always, your point of view is similar to mine. The episode was okay. I was happy to get #RaYa together on screen.😍

The one thing that makes me cringe everytime is how shallow Ram’s thinking is. I wonder how Priya will manage living with such a shallow person who is constantly eating but body shaming her.😬

I’m however, looking forward to the contract marriage discussion on Monday. Priya being the one to take out the papers was the best thing that could happen. She’s a level up!😎

SEA05 thumbnail

Alekha moves everything but her brain and manages someone else's life instead of taking care of her own life and work. At the same time, she has the audacity to draw certain conclusions about Priya, who for many months lived completely calmly and independently, not chasing either Yuvi or profit. Although there were a billion loopholes and one more. She's not funny about herself, is she?

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: minakrish

Yes. As always, your point of view is similar to mine. The episode was okay. I was happy to get #RaYa together on screen.😍

The one thing that makes me cringe everytime is how shallow Ram’s thinking is. I wonder how Priya will manage living with such a shallow person who is constantly eating but body shaming her.😬

I’m however, looking forward to the contract marriage discussion on Monday. Priya being the one to take out the papers was the best thing that could happen. She’s a level up!😎

@bold: He pokes her for being plump she taunts him for being a glutton. Bas itni hi deep soch hai writers ki 😆

Bas, S3 mein Yuvraj should get punished for all the crap he's pulled and Alekha should get a reality check. Kal ke episode mein I actually thought she will overhear him talking to the other colleague and question him..too soon maybe. He has to finish planning plotting before Alekha overhears anything useful 🤣