Karan trying to help Preeta in fire

Fatima_Khan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Karan is running around in a fire, not calling fire brigade, police or anyone to help at all for two episodes already. His only focus is going around yelling "preeta preeta' and giving reassurances that nothing will happen to her but just running in circles with this head cut off... I just wanted to vent about that 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

I stopped watching for a while. Do we have a new Karan now?πŸ˜†

Fatima_Khan thumbnail

yeah, this is Karan #3 - all of them have had 'face surgery' to look like this, instead of just changing the actors like would make sense 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fatima_Khan

Karan is running around in a fire, not calling fire brigade, police or anyone to help at all for two episodes already. His only focus is going around yelling "preeta preeta' and giving reassurances that nothing will happen to her but just running in circles with this head cut off... I just wanted to vent about that 

Now 5+ days of that fire no one smelled or screamed for help 

The one jumped in fire to take ma out 

Left unconscious lady in mid of fire 

Wow just wow- itv teri jai ho 🀣

Palki was busy in hiding from family than screaming for help 

Any sane persons first reaction would be to collect people for help if can’t use phone to call fighters 😑

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

yeah, this is Karan #3 - all of them have had 'face surgery' to look like this, instead of just changing the actors like would make sense 

Oh. I just noticed the new Karan is played by Shakti Anand. I watch Channay Meriya . And I hate him as Ambar. I can't believe how suitible he looks with Preeta. The fire scene is cute .πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am waiting for the moment that luthras will know there is no place for them in preeta's life and they can't insult her more....I just wish preeta doesn't get her memory back.....Rajveer should take revenge from Luthras .....

Fatima_Khan thumbnail

I know, this is getting ridiculous, like more than usual. Karan/Preeta should both be dead by smoke inhalation by now. Nobody is acting reasonable or urgent... Palki should have already told everyone not just politely waiting for her turn to speak (today's epi) πŸ‘

Fatima_Khan thumbnail

Yeah, this Nidhi character is also really annoying to watch acting so not looking forward to them ramping up her scenes now that she's figured out Preeta is alive 

Poche thumbnail

It is quite far fetched, what they are showing! Its so absurd its not even funny. There's a raging inferno and no one from the family, not even the staff is aware (unless they all perished in that fire!!), two people are sitting and chatting comfortably inside a raging inferno, people walk in and leave an unconscious woman inside a fire...what travesty! Who is writing this stuff🀣

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I know, this is getting ridiculous, like more than usual. Karan/Preeta should both be dead by smoke inhalation by now. Nobody is acting reasonable or urgent... Palki should have already told everyone not just politely waiting for her turn to speak (today's epi) πŸ‘

OMG you are so right!  This show is ridiculous with this whole fire thing!