Can't connect with Anupama at all just watching this show for Anuj.

magicalgirll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Can't connect with Anupama or her pain , and i have stop bothering about Anupama equation with Anuj  bas Anuj dikhta rahe show mein i will watch till then. Seriously some are still finding logic in Anupama actions and about MaAn separation. I am above from all this MaAn baat bhi naa kare koi pain nahi as for me MaAn charm was over long back. 

And frankly i am angry at Anuj too kyu meri Anu meri Anu karta rehta hai😡 just forget her and move on. I have understood long back that Anupama jaise hai waise hi rahegi doormat of Shah's aur aise lady ke saath Anuj ki love story nahi chahiye mujhe .

Edited by magicalgirll - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am watching  show for anupama  journey  .anupama is only soul of show 

Anupama  chahe doormat  ho ya bevkoof  ya Jo bhi but she is soul  of show 

Lakh  crore character  bhar do is serial mein  unhe independent  strong  dikha do but fact is that  anupama  will  be always  remain  soul of show ahd without  anupama  is serial   ka koi Matlab nahi 

--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This could have been great show if they have shown Anupama's journey independent post her divorce. 

They could have introduced Anuj as a co worker, or some businessman who she crosses path  professionally and then they could have become friends, develop understanding and may be fall in love whatever. It should be equal mutual feelings.

But here it's itv so makers jump on this 26 years nonsense love story then marrying them. Anuj was anyways worshiping Anupama and seeing his love Anupama started worshiping him and getting insecure of loosing a love like that. More than love it was her fear of loosing Anuj made her again bechari.

There is no women empowerment. Anupama jaisi thi waise hi hai dependent, insecure and bechari.

It's not only about financial independence, women should be emotionally independent too.

Radhiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with whatever you said.... The love story seemed too unbelievable and feelings between maan could have been gradually developed 👍🏼

magicalgirll thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ruchi--

This could have been great show if they have shown Anupama's journey independent post her divorce. 

They could have introduced Anuj as a co worker, or some businessman who she crosses path  professionally and then they could have become friends, develop understanding and may be fall in love whatever. It should be equal mutual feelings.

But here it's itv so makers jump on this 26 years nonsense love story then marrying them. Anuj was anyways worshiping Anupama and seeing his love Anupama started worshiping him and getting insecure of loosing a love like that. More than love it was her fear of loosing Anuj made her again bechari.

There is no women empowerment. Anupama jaisi thi waise hi hai dependent, insecure and bechari.

It's not only about financial independence, women should be emotionally independent too.

See this is the main reason i hate MaAn together now MaAn mein love story jaise koi baat hi nahi hai . Anuj ko koi aur sensible ladki nahi mili kya jo isse shaadi kar li how i want Anuj to realise that his so called 26 yr love was just infatuation.

magicalgirll thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I am watching  show for anupama  journey  .anupama is only soul of show 

Anupama  chahe doormat  ho ya bevkoof  ya Jo bhi but she is soul  of show 

Lakh  crore character  bhar do is serial mein  unhe independent  strong  dikha do but fact is that  anupama  will  be always  remain  soul of show ahd without  anupama  is serial   ka koi Matlab nahi 

Ye show interesting Anupama ki wajah se nahi aur character ki wajah se ho raha hai chahe wo Kavya honyaa Maaya Vanraaj ho ya Anuj , akele dum pe Anupama kya kar legi isko aukaat hai hi kya sirf lecture dena .

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Jub Mataram paneer ki sabji  mein Matar paneer nahi hogi  To kaun us khayega   Matar paneer  na daalo but usme duniya  bhar ke Kaju makhane kismish daalte raho 

Matar  paneer  can be still  eaten  without  Kaju kismish 

But  without  matar paneer  Kaju kismish  ka koi value nahi hai .

Hum matar paneer  kyon  khaante ai kyonki  we want to eat matar  paneer 

In same way anupama  serial  mein  anupama hi nahi hogi  Aur baaki  character honge To Kaun  dekhega  

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The mutter paneer has become stale and turned sour. It is harmful to eat the spoiled dish, infact injurious to health!! 

Edited by SmithaRam - 10 months ago
rainbowsalt thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Something unknown the makers are upto 🤣

As if they are deliberately dragging this whole track for some unforeseen reasons.

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

No anupama is not bechari 

N na anuj is bechara they both are mahaan 

We are mean audiences r victim 

Na anuj ke big big love dialogs ka n anu ke pyaar par lecture ka koi means raha Hai makers break that image 👏mekars

V M BAA T BB r lead ch unko kuch bhi galat nahi keh sakta they are best