Let’s be honest?

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

I’m not understanding what the hell happend in jus one week! So many jumps and dives all together! I feel a disconnect! I was the most optimistic until now! But what is this story?Chal kya raha hai? 

koi pls samjha do… and be honest I love and adore shrenu but idk what show is this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

All of us didnt want dosti track now they have changed the whole plot to ghar ki bahu who is going to fight for her husband's rights. Lets see whether this track gains ratings.. Now its going to be only maitrees journey..

MeenaRM thumbnail

I think harsh and maitree is d first pair in itv to fall in love and get married in just 24 episode lol in every serial fans just wait for a single scene just like first hug etc etc it almost takes an year and year for them. In this serial it's completely different.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I am also  Shrenu's fan. I was eagerly waiting for her comeback . But I guessed this result from the start because she wasn't paired with the main hero Namish just like her previous show in which Zain was the main lead. The same happened in that show too. At first she was paired with an unfamiliar hero. After the failure Zain became the pair of her. Anyway I didn't follow this show due to her first pair. I can't like that Jodi. 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I am also  Shrenu's fan. I was eagerly waiting for her comeback . But I guessed this result from the start because she wasn't paired with the main hero Namish just like her previous show in which Zain was the main lead. The same happened in that show too. At first she was paired with an unfamiliar hero. After the failure Zain became the pair of her. Anyway I didn't follow this show due to her first pair. I can't like that Jodi. 

Hi there.. Same mistake the makers here was  not pairing her with namish. Abhi realise hoke whats the use? They are trying all possible ways to improve the trp but nothing is working out.. Iam loving maihar jodi,so iam going to watch the show for them.

Crazze4tv thumbnail

Exactly they are serving us half baked recipes! Koi track khatam nahi kara!

Nandini ka sach

Vasu ka sach

Saransh’s sach!

Sab aise reh rahe hai jaise yeh sab hua hi nahi

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazze4tv

Exactly they are serving us half baked recipes! Koi track khatam nahi kara!

Nandini ka sach

Vasu ka sach

Saransh’s sach!

Sab aise reh rahe hai jaise yeh sab hua hi nahi

What is saaranshs sach?

MeenaRM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

What is saaranshs sach?

saaransh sach means maitree blamed Ashish right during that time but dey left d track after nandhish ki track and dey started behaving normaly😂

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

saaransh sach means maitree blamed Ashish right during that time but dey left d track after nandhish ki track and dey started behaving normaly😂

Yeah. Time will heal everything. 6 years mein maitree forgot everything.. After ashish went to jail and suffered,maitree might hv thought ashish is innocent..

Crazze4tv thumbnail

That he indeed was a druggie and ashish Nandu never knew about it!! Maitree kept saying Nandini ko uthne do jo dhoka tumne diya hai uska sach woh batayegi