Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. πŸ˜ƒ They share amazing chemistry, and Dil Awaiz didn't fully benfit from this.πŸ˜’

Really lov3d that drama and they were so hood as a pair !

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dreamstar77

Really lov3d that drama and they were so hood as a pair !

Nice to see you again.πŸ€— Which dramas you are watching nowadays?😳

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

@ red. Totally agree. There's a telefilm which he did with Sonia named : Dil Phisla Rey.. I loved it , because of cat fights between him and Sonia. πŸ˜† I hope someone casts him in a comedy drama .πŸ˜ƒ

Have you watched zahid and zarnish telefilm, it was good too, they also had nokjhoks. 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Have you watched zahid and zarnish telefilm, it was good too, they also had nokjhoks. 

I checked it now. Yes , I watched it before.. but it was not funny like the one he did with Sonia.πŸ˜ƒ

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

I checked it now. Yes , I watched it before.. but it was not funny like the one he did with Sonia.πŸ˜ƒ

Acha I have not watched Sonia's one , will watch it 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Acha I have not watched Sonia's one , will watch it 

It was funny . Have a good watchπŸ˜ƒ

dreamstar77 thumbnail

Nice to see you again.πŸ€— Which dramas you are watching nowadays?😳

Salaam Awida nice to hear from you too ! Always think of you and have a smile when I see your reviews. 

Sadly none . I don't seem to like anything and nothing looks as good. 

Lol have found a new love ....korean dramas. I'm sure I remember you saying you watch them and uses to think they don't seem so exiting . Boy are they good ! 

Sadly now urdu dramas can't beat them. Really sad what they did to TB . 

Anyway I want to watch a affan waheed drama for now So look forward to that. His horror one isn't appealing especially when I hear he has zero screen presence. 

Please message me when anything he does comes put.  I don't come here as often now. 

Hope you and family are well xxx

dreamstar77 thumbnail

What thumbnail do you have of affan waheed ..actress face not to clear. Is it dil awaiz .my fav couple 🀩

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamstar77

Salaam Awida nice to hear from you too ! Always think of you and have a smile when I see your reviews.

Thank you. I too feel very happy reading your comments and reviews. πŸ˜ƒ

Sadly none . I don't seem to like anything and nothing looks as good.

Yes. I too don't watch any dramas. I just bingwatch Hook for FQ and Kinza. Although drama is repeated.🀒 The last dramas I really enjoyed were : Mere Humnasheen and Woh Pagal Si.

Lol have found a new love ....korean dramas. I'm sure I remember you saying you watch them and uses to think they don't seem so exiting . Boy are they good !

I watched 2 Korean dramas only.. I am a strange person.. I don't watch dramas for good content.. I just love to listen to Urdu and Hindi. I watch Indian dramas too nowadays. πŸ˜†

Sadly now urdu dramas can't beat them. Really sad what they did to TB .

I started TB , but it irritated me even during Meerasim's wedding. And after few misunderstandings between leads I lost it, and quit.πŸ˜†

Anyway I want to watch a affan waheed drama for now So look forward to that. His horror one isn't appealing especially when I hear he has zero screen presence.

I am afraid TV Express may bring this drama on July only. I'll pm you. Insha Allah. I hope it doesn't disappoint. I really love Affan with Hira .. Do Bol and Yun To Hai Pyar Bohot made my heart.❀️

Please message me when anything he does comes put.  I don't come here as often now. 

Hope you and family are well xxx

Alhamdulillah we are fine. I hope you  and your family are well too.πŸ€—

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 6 months ago

New Teaser Of Dhokha Is Out Now Look I'm very happy to see Sanam Back After Pyari Mona It Looks like Meray Hi Rehna 2.0

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://youtu.be/4DFmpEkOvFQ?si=7tOR9xK4jPelMmXw

And I'm finally happy to see Sahir Ali Bagga Back on OST i hope he sang for Geo OST Also BTW it will replace Ehsaan Farmosh