Vidhi's shocking reaction

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

The sun had risen and Vidhi was excited to go to the office of course to see her favorite person which is none other than Dev. Although, for some reason, she feels that something bad is gonna happen which is worrying Vidhi, but she tries to think positive.

With Arjun's encouragement, Vidhi decided that she will tell Dev her feelings. She was sure now that she fallen completely, hopelessly, and passionately in love with Dev; this is something that she never hoped for, but somehow happened. 

Vidhi leaves for the office.

At the office: Arjun to Vidhi

Arjun: Oye… tu ready hai naah? 

Vidhi: Arjun I am feeling excited but also nervous..what if I get rejected? What if he doesn't like me? I mean look at me and look at him…. Woh kitne successfully hai Aur high class status seh belong karte hai Aur meh? Ek mamli seh middle class ki ladki…joh ek dum pagli film hoon…

Arjun: Yaar itna maat Socho Vidhi… agar Dev tumseh pyaar karta hai …toh woh bhi Tumhe bata dega naah..mana woh ek family man hai..lekin meine dekha hai…I know he has feelings for u..Vidhi just try…..

Vidhi: Magar…agar ….before Vidhi can say something to Arjun….she gets shocked and worried…She sees her Kaalu Chacha…

Vidhi rushes to him leaving a confused Arjun behind..

Vidhi: Kaalu Chacha….Kya hua? Aap yaah? Iss waqt? App roh kyun rahe hai?? Please Kuch bataya naah? 

Kaalu Chachu: Beta Humari Suman ko..

Vidhi: Suman ko? Suman ko Kya hua hai? Boliye naah..woh thik toh hai …

Kaalu Chachu: Usne suicide Karne khi Koshish ki hai beta..Saab barbaad ho gaya Vidhi beta…Beta mai..

Kaalu Chacha: Beta… He was worried to see Vidhi like this…she was standing like a statue….tears were coming out of her eyes….but she wasn't responding at all…..

Arjun wanted to find out what they were talking about so he went to them at the by the front office….seeing Vidhi like this made him feel worried for her as well …

Arjun tried calling her but she didn't respond…he tried shaking her to bring her back to reality but nothing happened she was just shocked….her face was covered in tears…both Arjun and Kaalu Chacha tried to bring her into reality…suddenly Vidhi felt like she was being suffocated by both of their presence..so she decided to go to back to her desk and continued working. Both Kaalu Chacha and Arjun were confused…with her reaction…

Arjun went over to her…and said Vidhi…what the hell are u doing? Tumarahi dost hospital Mein hei Aur tum yaah peh kaam kar rahe hai…. Are u mad?? 

Vidhi got up from her desk and screamed at Arjun..Haan hoon Mein Pagal!! Everyone was shocked to see Vidhi screaming… 

Arjun: Vidhi tumarahi dost hospital Mein admit hai Aur you're doing work? Kya karahi hoon tum?

Vidhi: Dost ..Arjun woh mar gaye hai mere liye!!!! How dare she tried to leave me? She didn't think about me or her family? What kind of dost is she huh?!!! Vidhi was angry by her friend's action… Everyone in the office were shocked to see an angry Vidhi… Dev came to the workplace area to see what the commotion was about…he was worried to see an angry Vidhi….

Dev tried to ask Arjun what had happened…he said: Woh actually Vidhi ke Kaalu Chacha aaye the…unhone bataya ki unki beti yaani Vidhi ki dost nae suicide Karne khi Koshish ki hai..par Vidhi ko Kuch asar nahi hua hai .

Dev: Arjun it's ok.. I'll handle this…. Aur yeh Saab Kya hai? Everyone get back to work…. Arjun u take care of Kaalu Chacha and I'll take care of Miss. Vidhi..

Arjun: Ok Dev..

Dev looks at Vidhi and says: Miss. Vidhi please come to my office right now…

Am leaving this to suspense..will try to continue this tomorrow! Socho socho what do u guys think will happen? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is absolutely a new thought 🤔 Mera mind aage sochne ki Shakti nahin rakhti. But I am curious to know how Dev handled this. I am really shocked to see Vidhi like this . Feeling sad 😭 for her.  You always come up with fresh ideas . But har baar rulati ho aap 😭😭 please iss baar thode happy waala bana lo yaar. 

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Revutty

This is absolutely a new thought 🤔 Mera mind aage sochne ki Shakti nahin rakhti. But I am curious to know how Dev handled this. I am really shocked to see Vidhi like this . Feeling sad 😭 for her.  You always come up with fresh ideas . But har baar rulati ho aap 😭😭 please iss baar thode happy waala bana lo yaar. 

I felt like episode 74 was rushed...they showed that Vidhi went to the hospital to see her friend but the makers also could've shown Dev consoling her. At that time, Dev was just starting to realize that she does mean something to him but was afraid to express it because he knew that he was much older than Vidhi and he felt that she needed someone like Arjun in her life.

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That's true. Please iss baar donon ko thode happy 😁 moments de do. Sad 😭 nahi