Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Ranbir has never done anything to please or win over Bhatts as much as Alia did papad belo to please Kapoors for years in public.

I do not think RK bothers if there is a loss in Bhatt family.

Typical desi jamai who is not bothered what happens in his sasural. None of his business if his wife's family is grieving or wife is bereaved.

Had a Kapoor died, Alia would have left all things and shed tears as if her own family died.

I have honestly never seen RK with Bhatts at all. No bonding or even respect for own in laws except in wedding pics for formaility.

atominis thumbnail

Why would Ash hug that abuser and criminal?

RK and DP broke up over cheating or two timing issues. Not due to abuse. At the most RK is known for cheating. No GF has ever accused him of abusing or battering her or harassing her, her family or creating ruckus at her workplace or fighting with her co stars or new partners.

No comparison between these two.

I am glad Ash does not even mention that creep.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Ohh.  I know her Nana passed away Thursday morning, so yea it actually makes that she would be with her mom and other family.  But all this begs a different question.  Why is Ranbir throwing a reunion party at his house when his grandfather in law is on his deathbed?  A party that Karan Johar as the producer could have just as easily thrown?!  

On topic, the pictures still look fake posed to me.  

Alia missed iifa this year because her grandfather was very ill, and iifa happend on 27th May. And her grandfather passed away the morning after this yjhd party which rk hosted at his house. 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: atominis

Why would Ash hug that abuser and criminal?

RK and DP broke up over cheating or two timing issues. Not due to abuse. At the most RK is known for cheating. No GF has ever accused him of abusing or battering her or harassing her, her family or creating ruckus at her workplace or fighting with her co stars or new partners.

No comparison between these two.

I am glad Ash does not even mention that creep.

what about Katrina ? any chance for Huggies ? 🤞💕 

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

I respectfully respect your respectful response. But I question again. What is this RS obsession? Didn’t know he was supposed to be the gold standard for beauty. 😳 Ranbir on his own is capable enough to look bad. IMHO you shouldn’t pull him down further with comparisons.

stop playing lukka chupa with me pls 😊

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

Alia missed iifa this year because her grandfather was very ill, and iifa happend on 27th May. And her grandfather passed away the morning after this yjhd party which rk hosted at his house. 

(Just to go with the flow of this thread )It’s the most apt time to meet his ex when his wife is away crying at the death bed of her beloved grandfather. Kapoor Family values!

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 11 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail

so ? He wasn’t found flaunting/ posing naked in his living room with 6 cameraman drooling over him ☹️

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Briaahna

so ? He wasn’t found flaunting/ posing naked in his living room with 6 cameraman drooling over him ☹️

True. He was only getting sloshed out with his ex while his wife is away waiting at the death bed of her grandfather, not found naked or anything. Great family values. 🙌

Briaahna thumbnail

Again, rk and dp dated more than 10 years ago, they are fine with each other and being around each other, those who can't move past them being exes are the ones with the problem. As I said before, if they weren't exes and the exact same pics were posted, nobody would have a problem with it or question what dp is doing 

they were not fine with the breakup . Lordy lord .. she went to Karan show and cried and cried and cried . Actually before she showed up at Karan show I was in full support for deepu ,I was so pissed at Katrina and RK dick.  but when I saw those tears , and her abla naari act, I puked and ran to RK arms . It was ugly breakup . I never thought that I would see a day her arms wrapped around him …with solid grip 💕🙏

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

As unkept and horrible as all the haters say he is, does this look like hate or genuine love ? 😃