Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

This drama is dubbed in Arabic , and is about to start from next Sunday. Do you recommend it?

No. You can watch it for the leads but skip the other scenes. The other characters will drive you out of your mind.😆 I liked Kanha and Sayuri, and Kanha's bond with his siblings.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: la_Reine

No. You can watch it for the leads but skip the other scenes. The other characters will drive you out of your mind.😆 I liked Kanha and Sayuri, and Kanha's bond with his siblings.

Thank you .

I may start it once Channa Meriya ends. I have no much time to watch.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This drama is dubbed in Arabic , and is about to start from next Sunday. Do you recommend it?

Hi awida you're here btw this drama was initially good but got ruined after anjali track started and all the stupidity began My WTHA actually ended on July 15 and after that date it gone worse

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Hi awida you're here btw this drama was initially good but got ruined after anjali track started and all the stupidity began My WTHA actually ended on July 15 and after that date it gone worse

Hi Anika. I watch Indian dramas only on tv. And I had them on cable few months ago. So I bingwatched many of the shows but only few caught my interest. On the other hand I watched dubbed Indian dramas with my family. It is more fun coz I watch with my family and nieghbors. Ppl here in Yemen like watching Indian dramas when they are dubbed in Arabic.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Anika. I watch Indian dramas only on tv. And I had them on cable few months ago. So I bingwatched many of the shows but only few caught my interest. On the other hand I watched dubbed Indian dramas with my family. It is more fun coz I watch with my family and nieghbors. Ppl here in Yemen like watching Indian dramas when they are dubbed in Arabic.

That's good I'll recommend you Krpkab 1 and YRHPK in their original language if you understand hindi KRPKAB Season 1 and 2 were good skip the 3rd season and YRHPK was initially good but ruined after leap

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

That's good I'll recommend you Krpkab 1 and YRHPK in their original language if you understand hindi KRPKAB Season 1 and 2 were good skip the 3rd season and YRHPK was initially good but ruined after leap

Both Krpkab and Yrhpk dubbed and aired on an Arabic channel. I watched many epis of Yrhpk .. my family loved it and still remember Abir and Mishti. 😃

Krpkab I didn't watch it. I tried but it didn't work. I was busy watching Pakistani dramas those days.😳